Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-Sword Library website

No replies to this topic

#1 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 08:01 PM

Earlier this week in response to a question about the KJVTVM bible module I posted a link to website called e-Sword Library. This site  is owned by David Cox who created the site from his own collection of e-Sword modules. It is safe to say that the collection of modules on e-Sword Library rivals the collection found here on Bible Support. 

I thought I would post some information about the site for those who may not be familiar with

Many of the modules listed on e-Sword Library can also in fact be found here on Bible Support but that is not a major issue as having more then one source for modules is always a good idea. The majority of modules on e-Sword Library are for use with e-Sword versions 9 and higher for Windows

As to the contents of e-Sword Library, the has modules in the following categories:

Bibles

Commentaries
Dictionaries

Devotionals

Harmonies

Maps
Reading Plans
Reference Works

All of the modules are listed on single page lists accessed by clicking one of the menu options across the top of the sites homepage. 

Each module list, presents the modules in alphabetical order by the name of the module with each module listed separately in a small grey box (See attached photo).

The information in the grey boxes displays the size of the module and number of prior downloads. Each box also contains a green arrow pointing down, this what you need to click to download modules from e-Sword Library. Modules download pretty fast so there is not much wait time for downloads. 

e-Sword Library also offers a collection of bible modules for e-Sword 8 and earlier versions 

Here is the link to e-Sword Library:

https://www.eswordlibrary.com/

Attached File  e-Sword Library entry.JPG   15.62K   2 downloads

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users