ESword and TheWord Questions
1. How can I change the Screen colors in eSword With custom colors like they use in theWord bible software? The current eSword method to change colors is not specific enough. I do not see good. I use a green background and eSword's current settings in version 11.1.0 do not give enough differences in colors. A way to define custom colors would be deeply appreciated.
2. How can I use eSword modules in theWord bible software?
3. How can I speed up the time it takes to look up a word using the dictionary or a commentary in eSword Bible Software? There is a long time delay in looking up information.
4. At one time, I understand that esword was written in Microsoft Access. I saw somewhere that now eSword is being written in a "HTML" format. If this is so, where can I find out how to write items using what eSword uses.
5. What software is theWord written in? Where can I find out how to write items using theWord Software.
6. I have used eSword and BibleSoft Bible Software for over 12 years. In the 12 years or so, I use eSword 95% of the time. I recently discovered theWord. I am now between eSword, theWord, and BibleSoft. I am 71 years old and know that I must settle on one software as time goes on. I like eSword and theWord more that BibleSoft? I mainly use bibleSoft because it has Warren Wiersbe's "BE" series and a New Ungers Bible Dictionary I bought some years ago.
I am Saved and Jesus Christ is my personal savior.
I would appreciate your thoughts on the above items.
5434 tavenor lane
houston, texas 77048