Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Mac Content

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Riley

Ron Riley

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGrove, Ok

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:22 PM

Is there a way to search through the content for just those files that work with a particular OS?  I am only running this on a mac not iOS or pc.  Is there a shortcut way to know if a particular title is available for mac or do I have to click all the way through to the download section to see what files are available.

Thank you.  Enjoy having access to so many public domain titles in a searchable format.  Beats the expense of paying for them in accordance or logos or trying to slog through them as pdf files.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:18 PM

Is there a way to search through the content for just those files that work with a particular OS?  I am only running this on a mac not iOS or pc.  Is there a shortcut way to know if a particular title is available for mac or do I have to click all the way through to the download section to see what files are available.

Thank you.  Enjoy having access to so many public domain titles in a searchable format.  Beats the expense of paying for them in accordance or logos or trying to slog through them as pdf files.

Hi Ron,

At the moment its a bit of a hit and miss kind of affair when it comes to getting resources for Macs (as well as iOS devices). Some resources for Macs and iOS are included on the same download page along with those for e-Sword PC. But its not a guarantee that this is the case with all of them. Moreover, it will take a bit of trial and error to find resources for Macs (and iOS) due to there being nothing to indicate where those resources are.

Having said that, there is a simple cure for this (see screenshot below) of which I suggested it to Josh Bond, but have heard nothing of the suggestion from him.

Suggested method of finding resources for different Platforms of e-Sword

Bible Support Listing.png

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 Ron Riley

Ron Riley

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGrove, Ok

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:44 PM

something like you suggest would be helpful. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users