I'd been a user on esword-users for a a year or so when it dissolved
I didn't bother getting involved here for a while but now I am.
I like the way you do things here generally but have a few questions/ points
a) you insist on sticking to YOUR rules
3. You agree you will not extract the text from from or reverse engineer the files for any reason.
if the owner of that material makes it fully free and available to all without restriction - are you really adding a restriction? and you have a typo (from from)
your search engine is an issue that I accidentally overcame having been redirected back to biblesupport.com from another site
- search for christadelphian = nothing
- search for Christadelphian = nothing
- search for brian armour = nothing
- search for Brian Armour = MANY results related to posts by the guy that have Christadelphian stated clearly within the text of the post (not the resource)
Why is capitalisation an issue and how come the search engine (at least in this case) doesn't go much further than author
Edited by TaSwavo, 19 April 2013 - 03:21 PM.