Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-Sword module for Android?

2 replies to this topic

#1 robtdaniels

robtdaniels

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Is there an e-Sword module available for download for Android devices? I see several modules developed for the Android, but can't seem to find the e-Sword app for Android.  I am new to this forum but have been waiting for the Android app for some time.  If it is not available, can someone let me know if there is status on an app?

Thank you,

Bob Daniels

#2 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

There is no Android version of e-Sword, and as far as anyone knows there are no plans to develop one . 

There is an app called Mysword that has most of the functionality of e-Sword as a study tool (this site has modules for Mysword as well as e-Sword).

If you want an app just for reading scripture, Youversion has an excellent one that lets you read most translations off line (meaning you have a  copy on your android), but no commentaries or dictionaries..

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#3 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

www.mysword.info

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users