Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Hi from South Africa and having an issue with E-Sword

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elfynity

elfynity

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

Hi, thank you so much for E-sword - it is such a fantastic resource!

I'm having an issue installing the Clarence Larkin's Book of Charts; which I am really sad about. I have tried installing it from E-sword module downloader - it appears in the graphics viewer, but everything is blank.

So then I tried to install it directly from here: http://www.biblesupp...se-in-the-ages/ ... and ran the .exe file, closed and re-opened E-sword ... severeal times, and the Larkin Maps are still blank.

Is this issue solvable? Can I download the Larkin maps without E-sword so I can at least use them?

All help is appreciated!

#2 elfynity

elfynity

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:15 AM

An update ....

So the link I posted above installs the "Larkin, Clarence - Dispensational Truth or God's Plan and Purpose in the Ages" into your E-sword. Eventually after restarting E-sword a few times, it showed up - big YAY! After installing the .exe file; I can view it on E-sword under Tools->Reference Library.

The graphics viewer Larkin Maps are still blank though.

#3 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

Elfynity....
The larkin module from Biblesupport.com is a refx module....and is a much larger work than the one from the E-sword downloader....which indeed is a mapx module. I downloaded the Larkin module from the E-sword downloader a few minutes ago....and it
downloaded and worked flawlessly. So I'm not going to be much help to you.....except to say the E-sword downloader version is
working properly when downloaded from the downloader. The problem would then seem to be on your end and not the module itself.
Have you checked to see that it is in your Program files or Program files (86) where the rest of your mapx modules are located ?

Dartmaster644

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users