File Submitter: Bradley S. Cobb
File Submitted: 02 May 2012
File Category: Reference Books (topx)
Author: George W. DeHoff
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Why We Believe the Bible
This is a book entirely on apologetics, written in 1939 by G.W. DeHoff. The book was written for the average person. It is easy to understand, filled with evidences for the inspiration of the Bible.
Table of Contents
- Why We Want to Believe the Bible
- Why We Believe in God
- Genesis 1
- The Origin of Religion
- The Bible and Scientific Foreknowledge
- Archaeology and the Bible
- The Influence of the Bible
- Prophecy and Its Fulfillment
- The Messianic Prophecies
- Proof from Secular Writers
- The Other Sacred Books
- Internal Evidences of Inspiration
- The Indestructability of the Bible
- Old English spelling is updated, except in the instance of Scripture quotations.
- Bold font is added to the headings of each section, and some headings are colored.
- Quotations have been set apart by indenting the entire quotation.
Click here to download this file