This is a modern, dispensational commentary based on the King James text, although other translations can be used. Every book of the Bible now has commentary. James added thousands of pages of new content. This is now one of the best commentaries, if not the best commentary, available for e-Sword (in our opinions).
Changes and updates include:
- the addition of thousands of pages content (now over 25 megabytes of text!)
- removal of HTML tags and other corrupted text
- retention of outline formatting but without the extreme indenting
- better color formatting
- consistency of paragraph formatting without extra paragraph breaks
- Tooltipped/linked implict verse references
- Added Psalm 24 (April 11, 2012)
If you appreciate the effort that went into reformatting and updating this e-Sword module, don't forget to thank James Rice in the comments of the file. Modules of this size require a lot of time!
Click here to view the articles