Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges

3 replies to this topic

#1 aansell

aansell

New to Bible Support

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

Hi Everyone, does anyone know if this work Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges , will be done for e-sword at any time? This is not the same as the The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges, which is available here. This series is much more detailed and deals with the text more for someone with a knowledge of Greek. Very valuable work. Many thanks. Andy

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi Everyone, does anyone know if this work Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges , will be done for e-sword at any time? This is not the same as the The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges, which is available here. This series is much more detailed and deals with the text more for someone with a knowledge of Greek. Very valuable work. Many thanks. Andy

I'm not aware of anyone working on this.

I have many people ask for resources. The deal I make with people is: You get me good, CLEAN text, and I'll make you a module, sometimes in a matter of minutes or hours. I have the tools to turn massive amounts of text into a module very quickly. That's the easy part. The hard part is cleaning text, making it readable, and formatting it properly. A few have taken me up on the offer. Most don't because the resource they want is ugly archive.org text and they realize how much work it will be.

#3 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

http://www.4enoch.or...s),_book_series

Isn't this set of works a copyrighted set?

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

http://www.4enoch.or...29,_book_series

Isn't this set of works a copyrighted set?

All books published prior to 1923 are in the public domain. So most of the books in the list you provided are not copyrighted. The ones published between 1923 and 1963 could be under copyright, if the copyright holder filed an extension on time. Those would have to be researched one at a time, but that's easily done.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users