Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

James Smith - Complete Works

COMPLETE

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:09 AM

Brothers,

It was my pleasure to do this work. I really enjoyed it and look forward to starting a new project. It's funny that I can't figure out how to change the tag on this thread from "In Progress" to "Complete". It's probably right in front of me, but I'm missing it.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#12 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Brothers,

It was my pleasure to do this work. I really enjoyed it and look forward to starting a new project. It's funny that I can't figure out how to change the tag on this thread from "In Progress" to "Complete". It's probably right in front of me, but I'm missing it.

Hi,

Edit your original post. Then click Use Full Editor. The ability to change tags should be near the post subject field.

#13 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Hi,

Edit your original post. Then click Use Full Editor. The ability to change tags should be near the post subject field.

Thanks - I would have never found it.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#14 dtsc21

dtsc21

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

I have downloaded the file. But, having trouble locating it. how do I view it. I did not see it in the reference library.

#15 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

I have downloaded the file. But, having trouble locating it. how do I view it. I did not see it in the reference library.

First, there are numerous files by James Smith, so I would have no idea which one you downloaded. One of the settings for your browser should be where to put downloads. Many folks choose to make it simple - their user name\downloads. With these kinds of problems, I would suggest that you use the e-Sword Installer to do most of the work for you.

http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/6917-e-sword-module-installer-04-updated/

Edited by Tom Rightmer, 06 May 2012 - 11:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users