Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Are there strong tool tips on e sword x on Mac OS somona

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Murphy Comfi

Murphy Comfi

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2024 - 08:02 AM

Good evening.

I am wondering if there is a way I can view strong tool tips just as in e sword for windows.
I have e sword x but they don't seem to show when I hover a strong number and when I click it, it doesn't show in the lexicons.

I have attached to screenshots one showing the tool tip in windows and another not showing the tool tip on mac

I am using e sword x 9.2

Thank you so much

Attached Files

Edited by Murphy Comfi, 17 May 2024 - 08:03 AM.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 17 May 2024 - 10:55 AM

Good evening.

I am wondering if there is a way I can view strong tool tips just as in e sword for windows.
I have e sword x but they don't seem to show when I hover a strong number and when I click it, it doesn't show in the lexicons.

I have attached to screenshots one showing the tool tip in windows and another not showing the tool tip on mac

I am using e sword x 9.2

Thank you so much

The probable cause for tootips not showing on e-Sword X is that you don't have a Strong's numbered Greek/Hebrew Lexicon (lexi) installed on your machine. Another possibility is that you haven't selected the Strong's Lexicon. So, it might pay to either check to see if you have it installed and/or selected.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 17 May 2024 - 11:16 AM

The Bible should have H before the numbers, then it will work with an appropriate lexicon.

#4 Murphy Comfi

Murphy Comfi

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2024 - 02:45 PM

The Bible should have H before the numbers, then it will work with an appropriate lexicon.

thank you so much for this. it seems I had a weird kjv version. I redownloaded the kjv and now it shows all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users