Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Missing Font(s)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Todd S

Todd S

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 December 2023 - 08:57 PM

I did change my esword default font, the primary one at the top of the picture in your attachment, to Segoe UI and that did solve the problem. Thanks.

---God’s Love is a Verb:---

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son,

that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

#12 ElderB

ElderB

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 December 2023 - 11:56 PM

I'm curious how you posted that attachment? Every time I try to post an attachment it says I am not allowed to do it.

Todd,

Typically I start by hitting the "Quote" button.  Then it opens up a reply with the message that I'm replying to quoted.

Next I hit the "More Reply Options" button.  Then it opens up an expanded reply editor with more options.

If I want to attach a screenshot or something, then I hit the "Choose File" button.  After finding the file on my computer and selecting it, the file name should appear next to the "Choose File" button.

IMPORTANT STEP -- Don't forget to hit the "Attach This File" button.  If all goes well, then you should see a little icon of your attachment along with the file name and the file size appear.

If you want, you can also hit the "Add to Post" link to add a placeholder tag for the attachment in the post.  I haven't been doing that lately.

Then you can hit the "Preview Post" button to see what is going to happen with your reply, including the attachment.

Then you can hit the "Add Reply" button to send the reply.

ElderB

Attached Files

#13 Todd S

Todd S

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 07:36 AM

"

Todd,

Typically I start by hitting the "Quote" button.  Then it opens up a reply with the message that I'm replying to quoted.

Next I hit the "More Reply Options" button.  Then it opens up an expanded reply editor with more options.

If I want to attach a screenshot or something, then I hit the "Choose File" button.  After finding the file on my computer and selecting it, the file name should appear next to the "Choose File" button.

IMPORTANT STEP -- Don't forget to hit the "Attach This File" button.  If all goes well, then you should see a little icon of your attachment along with the file name and the file size appear.

If you want, you can also hit the "Add to Post" link to add a placeholder tag for the attachment in the post.  I haven't been doing that lately.

Then you can hit the "Preview Post" button to see what is going to happen with your reply, including the attachment.

Then you can hit the "Add Reply" button to send the reply.

ElderB

This is a test and it appears to have worked!

Attached Files

---God’s Love is a Verb:---

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son,

that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

#14 ElderB

ElderB

e-Sword Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 09:47 PM

"

This is a test and it appears to have worked!

Todd,

It did work.  Hopefully changing your default e-Sword font has since fixed the problem you had with the boxes appearing in the LSJU (Liddell - Scott - Jones Unabridged) lexicon entry that your posted screenshot displayed, and wherever else these boxes were appearing instead of proper font characters appearing.  If you are still having any missing font problems, there should still be some way to correct it.

ElderB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users