Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Downloading commentary available on PDF

1 reply to this topic

#1 JKrausse289

JKrausse289

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2023 - 03:46 PM

I have a resource for a commentary that is not available as a download from e-sword. It is in PDF and I wondered if I can create a module in commentaries that can be downloaded from a simple PDF?

Also, second question. I was wondering if there is a way to hyper-link Scripture passages from my Sermon Notes in Word to E-Sword. In other words I put a hyper-link in my Sermon (in Word), click the hyper-link to John 3:16 and it will pull up John 3:16 in e-sword. I like to put my sermon notes (in Word) and e-sword side by side on my computer. It would be nice to place the hyperlink to passages on my notes and it would directly pull them up in e-sword.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 26 April 2023 - 06:08 PM

I have a resource for a commentary that is not available as a download from e-sword. It is in PDF and I wondered if I can create a module in commentaries that can be downloaded from a simple PDF?

Also, second question. I was wondering if there is a way to hyper-link Scripture passages from my Sermon Notes in Word to E-Sword. In other words I put a hyper-link in my Sermon (in Word), click the hyper-link to John 3:16 and it will pull up John 3:16 in e-sword. I like to put my sermon notes (in Word) and e-sword side by side on my computer. It would be nice to place the hyperlink to passages on my notes and it would directly pull them up in e-sword.

Below is a video I created which will give you a few ways of how you can create a commentary for e-Sword, of which I trust you may find helpful.

Your second question was the first one I answered, then followed by answering your first question secondly. So with that, here is the video:

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 26 April 2023 - 06:12 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users