Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

My Sword Donation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jer58

Jer58

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 09:10 AM

So how much to donate for premium or deluxe edition of the Mysword? I can do 20 but is it enough? Thanx. Jerome @ Buffalo NY.

Edited by Jer58, 18 June 2021 - 05:33 AM.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 10:23 AM

So how much to donate for premium or deluxe edition of the Mysword? I can do 20 but is it enough? Thanx. Jerome @ Buffalo NY.

You need to check the official Mysword website for the correct information:

https://www.mysword.info/

#3 Jer58

Jer58

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 09:39 AM

Yes, I did and I should have explained as allways but... They not give a price but only say to send and they will return pass for sign in. I will likely just send if no answer here. Buff/Niagara

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 13 June 2021 - 06:41 PM

Yes, I did and I should have explained as always but... They not give a price but only say to send and they will return pass for sign in. I will likely just send if no answer here. Buff/Niagara

"Donations" (if that is actually what you can call it) range from US$20.00 up to US$200.00. The reality, both despite and irrespective of what they claim on their website, you are actually paying for it.

So, at a guess, if you donated US$150.00 you will get the premium edition, and if you donated the max, you will get the deluxe edition (that's the one which has all the bells and whistles).

The free version (if you can call it that) is basically, what is known as a Cripple version, in that most of the features to the full version have been removed, and limitations placed on of how much you can use on couple of components that are in the premium version.

Another guess: I reckon that if Rick Meyers were create an Android edition of e-Sword, that most, if not all, would drop MySword in a heartbeat. It would be seriously interesting to see if that were to happen.

Oh, by the way, "Always," as you can see has only one L

Well, here endeth my rant for today.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 13 June 2021 - 06:45 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 Jer58

Jer58

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:52 AM

Ok, how now to delete this post? I looked all over and there is no delete option.

#6 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:36 AM

minium donation for premium is 25 dollars

minuim donation for deluxe is 50 dollars

I have the deluxe it has a tagging feature i realy like 

you can donate more BUT you dont have to

hope this clears up any misconceptions 

DSaw

Edited by DSaw, 01 July 2021 - 11:40 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users