Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Where are Premium Modules Stored on Computer? (Windows 10)

2 replies to this topic

#1 davejonescue

davejonescue

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 03:57 PM

I am thinking really hard about switching to E-Sword as my main Bible Study platform. I have already purchased the NICNT. NICOT, ACC, IVPNT, and IVPBBC NT/OT. Before I spend several $100's more, I was wanting to know if there is a way I could store my premium modules on a flash-drive or HD, just in case something happens to e-study source or the creators of E-Sword, I will always be able to use this program, even if it is with a dated Windows OS. I really just want a program I can use for the long-term. I know all the regular modules are stored in the E-Sword folder, but I cant find my paid ones anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:18 PM

I am thinking really hard about switching to E-Sword as my main Bible Study platform. I have already purchased the NICNT. NICOT, ACC, IVPNT, and IVPBBC NT/OT. Before I spend several $100's more, I was wanting to know if there is a way I could store my premium modules on a flash-drive or HD, just in case something happens to e-study source or the creators of E-Sword, I will always be able to use this program, even if it is with a dated Windows OS. I really just want a program I can use for the long-term. I know all the regular modules are stored in the E-Sword folder, but I cant find my paid ones anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

They most likely in a windows folder called AppData

#3 davejonescue

davejonescue

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:03 PM

They most likely in a windows folder called AppData

Thank you. I found them. For me, in Windows 10 it is the following:
C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\e-Sword

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users