Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

New User - can't view maps I just installed

2 replies to this topic

#1 johnlaw

johnlaw

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 04:26 PM

Just installed Various Bible Maps and Rand MacNally maps.  I thought they would show in one of the windows but did not see it.  Tried Graphics Viewer, but all I see is one page of 1 Thess. 1:1 diagramed.  Where do I find the maps and how do I view Them.  Why doesn't it have a dedicated window for graphics?

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 07:35 PM

Just installed Various Bible Maps and Rand MacNally maps.  I thought they would show in one of the windows but did not see it.  Tried Graphics Viewer, but all I see is one page of 1 Thess. 1:1 diagramed.  Where do I find the maps and how do I view Them.  Why doesn't it have a dedicated window for graphics?

First thing to do is close e-Sword and then restart if you did not do this after you installed the maps.

On the e-Sword main window there is search bar just below the e-Sword main menu. At the right end of the search are buttons that control the various windows within e-Sword. The last two buttons control the graphics viewer and the e-Sword resource library. The button for the graphics viewer looks like a little picture, click this to view all installed graphics. 

When the Graphics viewer window opens it has menu and below the menu are the viewing options for viewing graphics, below the viewing options you will see tabs for each collection of maps you have installed. Over on the right side of the graphics viewer there is a drop down menu where each map within a selected collection is listed. You select maps from the drop down list to view them in the viewing area

I have attached images of the e-Sword main menu and above mentioned buttons as well as a screen shot of the graphics viewer with two tabs and list in the drop down menu

Attached Files

Edited by Tj Higgins, 16 November 2020 - 07:36 PM.

#3 johnlaw

johnlaw

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 08:32 PM

Thanks.   Will take a little practice, but your info helped.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users