Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Bibles - The Alpha & Omega Bible

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iSawTheLightMinistries

iSawTheLightMinistries

New to Bible Support

• Members (T)
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

File Name: The Alpha & Omega Bible

File Submitter: iSawTheLightMinistries

File Submitted: 16 Apr 2018

File Category: Bibles

Author: I Saw The Light Ministries
e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
Suggest New Tag:: Dead Sea Scrolls, LXX, Greek Septuagint, Codex Sinaiticus, Codex Alexandrinus, Codex Vaticanus, Jesus Name Version, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows, Linux, Alexandrian Text, restoration, Old Greek,

2 Downloads Available:
aob.bblx for Windows. (Can also be used for Linux if you have the "Wine" program installed.)
aob.bbli for iOS, iPad, iPad, Mac.

(I said that E-Sword version 10.1+ is required. But I am unsure what is the least version required. It's possible it might work with lower versions.)

Notice #1: We are a Jesus name bible, including Jesus name in the Old Testament.
For absolutely undeniable proof that God's name is Jesus, even in the Old Testament, please examine our page at https://isawthelight...acrednames.html

Notice #2: Updates are often. We are always seeking to perfect this translation even better. We are also always adding additional notes and cross references to other bible verses. Therefore, we encourage you to update your copy on a monthly basis. Perhaps you could set a calendar for the first day of each month or other date to update on a regular basis so that you will always have the most accurate and best copy. Please click "Follow" to stay informed of our new updated uploads.

A Study Bible and Restoration of the Original Scriptures.
This translation is a compilation of scriptures from the Paleo-Hebrew portions of the Dead Sea Scrolls, a revision of Brenton’s translation of the Greek Septuagint (LXX), and the Codex Sinaiticus, Old Greek Daniel and the Codex Alexandrinus, including the New Testament from the Codex Vaticanus. This is an unique translation with Jesus name in the Old Testament based upon Holy Spirit led understanding of the ancient Paleo-Hebrew language.

All scriptures are in all caps uppercase as part of the restoration of original scriptures which were also all uppercase letters.
The AOB uses the word "Theos" in place of "God" because this is how the Greek Septuagint (LXX) & the New Testament was written.
Includes the Apocrypha.

NOT Traditional Mainstream
This is NOT a "mainstream" traditional bible. If you are comfortable in mainstream traditional religion and do NOT want to question why you believe the way that you do, then this is NOT the bible translation for you. In my research of many bible translations, what I saw very clearly is that they were polluted with man's doctrines based upon mainstream, traditional religion passed down from Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and the Greek and Roman Empires. But The Alpha & Omega Bible is translated without the bias of traditional denominations of mankind. Almost everyone in the world's religions will falsely accuse the notes in the AOB to be based upon my personal opinions and doctrines of man. But the fact is, that there are NO personal opinions in these notes, but only the true explanation of the scriptures. These notes and the translation itself will challenge your long held traditional beliefs. Therefore, it will be met with extreme hostility as you can see from people's comments/reviews below! The holy scriptures tell us that Jesus, the apostles, prophets and disciples were ALL greatly persecuted, and it was rare that anyone (even among religious leaders) believed or accepted true doctrine or true prophecy/revelation. The scriptures also proclaim that the devil has deceived the ENTIRE world, Rev.12:9, AND that the world WILL HATE the true followers of Jesus. This is extremely clear in scripture and you will see how true the bible is, as you eye-witness people's reactions to the truth of GOD's Holy Word. In JESUS Name.

SAMPLE TEXT:
Genesis 1
:1 IN THE BEGINNING (Greek word Aρχή. First letter Alpha), THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) CREATED (perfectly without flaw, without waste, without corruption), THE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH.
:2a. THEREAFTER, THE EARTH BECAME VAIN WASTE AND DARKNESS CAME OVER THE SURFACE OF THE DEEP.
:2b. THEREAFTER, THE SPIRIT OF THE THEOS
(Alpha & Omega) BROODED OVER THE SURFACE OF THE WATERS.

Exodus 3
:14 AND THE THEOS
(Alpha & Omega) SPOKE TO MOSES, SAYING, “I-JE ASHER I-JE” (translated: “I AM JE THE BEGINNING, CURRENTLY SELF-EXISTING, AND ETERNALLY EXISTING, JE") AND HE SAID, “THUS SHALL YOU SAY TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, JESUS HAS SENT ME TO YOU”.
:15 AND THE THEOS
(Alpha & Omega) SAID AGAIN TO MOSES, “THUS SHALL YOU SAY TO THE SONS OF ISRAEL, JESUS, THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF OUR FOREFATHERS, THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF ABRAHAM, AND THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF ISAAC, AND THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF JACOB, HAS SENT ME TO YOU: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND MY MEMORIAL TO GENERATIONS OF GENERATIONS.

Exodus 6
:2 AND THE THEOS
(Alpha & Omega) SPOKE TO MOSES AND SAID TO HIM, “I AM JESUS.
:3 AND I APPEARED TO ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB, BEING THEIR ALMIGHTY ALPHA, BUT I DID NOT MANIFEST TO THEM MY NAME JESUS.

Exodus 20:13 "YOU SHALL NOT MURDER".
John 1:1 IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH THEOS (The Alpha & Omega), AND THE WORD WAS THEOS (The Alpha & Omega).

John 14:16 "I WILL ASK THE FATHER, AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL ADVOCATE, THAT HE MAY BE WITH YOU FOREVER;"

Will be updated at least monthly. Please click "Follow" to stay informed of updates.

Copyright 2015, 2024 I Saw The Light Ministries.
Do not edit, twist or distort these scriptures.
Do not sell. Do not print to sell. Do not copy to sell. Do not republish. Do not upload to other websites and programs.
Do not edit these scriptures. Do not edit/remove the notes. Do not remove the copyright notice.
Paperbacks available in both a one volume edition and a two volumes edition.
For more sample text and more information, please visit the main website of The Alpha & Omega Bible.

Click here to download this file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users