File Name: Liddell and Scott Greek–English Lexicon (LSJ; unabridged); work with GRV or Greek NT INT+
File Submitter: Eliran Wong
File Submitted: 16 Oct 2016
File Category: DictionariesAuthor: Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag:: Greek, Lexicon
Source: converted from theWord file
MySword available version at: http://www.biblesupp...lsj-unabridged/
Intermediate / Abridged version for e-Sword available at: http://www.biblesupp...2-lsj-abridged/
Work in both Apple and PC e-Sword
Work with official Greek bible module: Greek NT INT+ or e-Sword modules at http://www.biblesupp...ndroid-mysword/
How to install?
- in Mac, unzip and double click the file
- in Phone / iPad move the file to the app sharing folder
- in PC copy the file to e-Sword folder
How to use the dictionary?
- In Apple device(s), you may utilize the "right-click & Define" function in e-Sword X or "long-tap & Lookup" in e-Sword HD / LT, acting on Greek lexical forms in bible module, GRVi+ or GRVii+ or Greek NT INT+
- In PC device (e-Sword v.11+), just click Greek lexical forms in bible modules, GRVi+ or GRVii+ or Greek NT INT+
Henry George Liddell
A Greek-English Lexicon (unabridged)
Revised and augmented throughout by
Sir Henry Stuart Jones with the assistance of Roderick McKenzie
Oxford Clarendon Press 1940
Imported to The Word Bible Software from the electronic text compiled for the Palm Pilot for use with the Roadlingua dictionary program by John Jackson 2008 (http://text.handheldclassics.com/). A world of thanks to the
Perseus Project, Tufts University and Gregory Crane for bringing the LSJ into the public domain.
Prepared under the supervision of
Lisa Cerrato, William Merrill, Elli Mylonas, and David Smith.
The National Science Foundation
Trustees of Tufts University, Medford, MA