Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

All windows disapeared on E sword

2 replies to this topic

#1 ironsheik7

ironsheik7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

All windows disappeared on E sword  how do I get them back ?

#2 ironsheik7

ironsheik7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

never mind I had to click reset, I can't hardly do anything on this program finding it extremely difficult  to navigate, buttons disappearing constantly, download stuff and can't find half the stuff I download on the e-sword, 4 windows pop up bibles, commentaries, editors, dictionaries,  if I download something that is not in the 4 categories then I can't find the download and it wont let me read it, example emil schurer Jewish people in the times, can't use it because its not in the category of the 4 windows

Edited by ironsheik7, 29 July 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

never mind I had to click reset, I can't hardly do anything on this program finding it extremely difficult  to navigate, buttons disappearing constantly, download stuff and can't find half the stuff I download on the e-sword, 4 windows pop up bibles, commentaries, editors, dictionaries,  if I download something that is not in the 4 categories then I can't find the download and it wont let me read it, example emil schurer Jewish people in the times, can't use it because its not in the category of the 4 windows

On the Jewish people module: Click Tools on the main menu. Then click Reference Library.

Hit F1 while e-Sword is running to browse the e-Sword manual. It'll answer a lot of the questions you might run into.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users