Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

SBL Greek font?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 two-sox

two-sox

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

How do I go about installing the SBL Greek font so that the SBLGNT displays correctly? If possible, I would also prefer the SBL Hebrew font for the WLC. Thanks!

#2 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

How do I go about installing the SBL Greek font so that the SBLGNT displays correctly?

IIRC, in Windows, clicking on a font brings up a request to install the font.
In *Nix, copy the file to /usr/share/fonts or /usr/local/share/fonts,
then run "fc-cache -f -v".

jonathon

#3 two-sox

two-sox

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

I should have been more specific. I would like to install these for use with MySword but I'm quite new to Android. The SBLNT download states something about needing a font but there are no instructions. I have all of the SBL fonts (and use them regularly) but I don't see how to install them.

#4 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

I should have been more specific. I would like to install these for use with MySword but I'm quite new to Android. The SBLNT download states something about needing a font but there are no instructions. I have all of the SBL fonts (and use them regularly) but I don't see how to install them.

two-sox,
There are additional fonts you can download from within MySword. Some of these may work better for you.

You can also create your own fonts, but I do not have the procedure for this. Try emailing MySword about it by using the "contact us" at www.mysword.info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users