- New Content
- Message Board
Your privacy is important to Us. To better protect Your privacy, We provide this Policy explaining Our online information practices and the choices You can make about the way Your information is collected and used at this Site.
1. Your Acceptance
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy and recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") You share with Us.
Personal Information means information about You that is personally identifiable including, but not limited to; Your name, address, email address, other contact information or personal information.
Currently, We do not require You to provide Personal Information in order to have access to information which is publicly available on Our Site. However, in order to provide You with certain services given under the Site, You must create an account ("Account") and provide Us with Your email address, password and other Personal Information that You will use for Your Account ("My Account").
We shall then send You an email to Your email address to instruct You how to confirm Your registration. We may request additional Personal Information in the future.
If You have an Account You may, if You wish, add more information about yourself ("My Account").
We use Personal Information for the following purposes: to identify and authenticate Your access to e-Sword Users' services that You are authorized to access, to provide You with the services provided under the Site, to improve Our services to You and to contact You.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of Our Site pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. Most browsers allow You to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify You if You receive a cookie, or You may choose to block cookies with Your browser, but please note that if You choose to erase or block Your cookies, You WILL be denied access to certain parts of the Site.
4. Information Sharing with Others
Public Information: When You create an account on BibleSupport.com, certain information that You provide is visible to other users of the Site. We shall display the following details about You: (i) Your Profile; (ii) the display name that You chose when You signed up; (iii) the email address that You provided on sign-up, provided, however that You agreed to make it public; (iv) your download history may be shown on certain files under your display name chosen when you signed up; (v) all posts/comments/replies to the blogs, forums, or other areas of the website; (vi) your display name will attach to files you upload.
5. Personal Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, sell or give away Your Personal Information, but if You post online Personal Information in any place that is viewable by the general public, You may receive unsolicited messages.
We may share anonymous demographic data and related usage information with business partners. This information does not contain any Personal Information that can identify an individual user.
Generally, BibleSupport.com does not share Personal Information about any user with any individual, company or other entity without that User's consent, except to provide products or services the user has requested. But We may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances:
- We may be legally required to disclose Personal Information, for instance in order to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal processes, to establish or exercise Our legal rights, or to defend ourselves against legal claims;
- We may need to transfer information about Our users including Personal Information if e-Sword Users is acquired by another company or merges with another company.
To the extent that You do provide Us with Personal Information, We wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. You may check Your Profile and add information, delete information or correct any incorrect information.
7. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
8. Children's Privacy
The Site is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone We know to be under 13 years of age. If You are under 13 years of age, then please DO NOT use the Site - there are lots of other great websites for You. Talk to Your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) about what websites are appropriate for You.
9. Security of Your Account Information
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect Your Personal Information. Nevertheless, Personal Information or other information which You upload to the Site may be corrupted or irretrievable. You understand that e-Sword Users assumes no liability for any such loss of information, photos or other data.
10. Your Privacy Rights
The BibleSupport.com Policy is to share personal information only with the owner's informed consent. If You have further inquires regarding BibleSupport.com Information Sharing Practices, please let Us know using the About/Feedback or Contact form on this website.
11. In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that e-Sword Users is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, We reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information We have collected from Our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of Our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, We may not be able to control how Your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
12. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right, at Our discretion, to modify this Policy at any time. Please check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to this Policy WILL mean You accept those changes. BibleSupport.com may update this Policy at any time for any reason. If a change significantly affects this Policy, We will either send a notice to the primary email address specified in Your e-Sword Users account or place a prominent notice on Our site.
13. Contacting Us regarding this Policy
We are committed to protecting Your privacy. Protecting Your privacy online is an evolving area, and BibleSupport.com constantly evolving to meet these demands. If You have questions or suggestions regarding Our Policy, please let us know by using the About/Feedback or Contact form on this website.
While We cannot guarantee privacy perfection, We will address any issue to the best of Our abilities as soon as possible.
Last modified: July 23, 2011
Top Downloads This Month
- Expositors Bible - 49 Volume Set - Commentary Format Available
- Greek-English Bible (biblehub.com; Berean Interlinear; Strong's no.; morphology; transilteration)
- Ver.1.4; Parsed BHS (PC & Apple); Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Parsing; Strong's; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB; BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebrew bible, BHSE
- e-Sword Module Installer
- Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
- Hebrew Study Bible (Interlinear Hebrew Old Testament with Strong's numbers and transliteration)
- BHSE 5.2.2; Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Enhanced; Interlinear; Full Parsing; Strong's no.; BHS concordance; TWOT no.; Gesenius Lexicon; BDB outline; other lexicons mapping, BHS & KJV versifications, etc.); SHEBANQ; ETCBC 4b; Hebr
- Zerr Combined Bible Commentary
- Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary (37 vols)
- GRVi 4.2 (corrected); Greek-English Interlinear NT (Interlinear; Variants + NA28 markers; Strong's no.; Parsing; English glossary [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] & [Android - MySword]
- Utley, Bob - You Can Understand the Bible: Study Guide Commentary Series (OT/NT 23 vols)
- Lange, John Peter - Commentary on the Holy Scriptures: Critical, Doctrinal, and Homiletical (25 volumes)
- McClintock, John & Strong, James - Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature (12 vols)
- Exell, Joseph - Biblical Illustrator (56 vols) - Updated V2
- Hebrew Bible; BHS (5th ed.); interlinear English; morphology; Strong's no.; Hebrew lexeme; analytical lexicon; ETCBC (version 4c); e-Sword (Mac / iOS / iPad / iPhone)