- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 10 2012 06:01 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 10 2012 06:01 PM
- File Size: 518.44K
- Views: 6831
- Downloads: 1,876
- Author: William R. Newell (1868-1956)
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: Newell: Romans
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Newell, William R. - Romans and Revelation: Verse by Verse - A Classical Evangelical Commentary
- Alger, William R. - The Destiny of the Soul
- Moody, William R. - The Life of D.L. Moody
- The LORD Gave and The LORD Have Taken Away sermon
- [Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord
- Nabaza,William - Bible Declaration Promises Prayers Book
- The LORD JESUS is my Encouragement and Strength
- 7 components of Asa's prayer
- Absalom - men-pleaser
- Out Of Her Poverty by: Weblord William R. Nabaza
- McGrath, William R. - The Anabaptists: Neither Catholics or Protestants
- Newell, William R. - Library
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Newell, William R. - Romans Verse-By-Verse 1.0
Pauls Letters Soteriology (Salvation) Exegesis Romans
William R. Newell (1868-1956)
9.x - 10.x
"In his book Romans Verse-by-Verse, William Newell explores the truths of Christ's salvation exactly as they are found in the rich text of Romans. Written by the Apostle Paul, Romans is often considered one of the most important books in the Bible. Newell's Verse-by-Verse is a perfect combination of analytic exegesis and devotional interpretation. Newell highlights Paul's central claims in each verse and explains their significance in astounding detail. Because of Newell's deep understanding of both Greek and English biblical translations, he is able to point out subtle yet essential features of the text that often go unnoticed by many readers. Throughout his commentary, Newell consistently defines difficult terminology and provides many additional footnotes for further technical clarification. This rewarding commentary makes the challenging book of Romans easy to comprehend and appreciate."
--quoted from Christian Classics Ethereal Library
This commentary module includes book, chapter, and verse comments.
This commentary module is based upon the existing topic module of the same text compiled by Mobad52. Many thanks to Mike for his original conversion efforts!