- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jul 02 2011 07:21 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 29 2012 08:18 AM
- File Size: 2.77MB
- Views: 5453
- Downloads: 1,220
- Author: William R. Newell
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Newell, William R. - Romans and Revelation: Verse by Verse - A Classical Evangelical Commentary
- Newell, William R. - Paul's Gospel
- Newell, William R. - Romans Verse-By-Verse
- Alger, William R. - The Destiny of the Soul
- Moody, William R. - The Life of D.L. Moody
- The LORD Gave and The LORD Have Taken Away sermon
- [Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord
- Nabaza,William - Bible Declaration Promises Prayers Book
- The LORD JESUS is my Encouragement and Strength
- 7 components of Asa's prayer
- Absalom - men-pleaser
- Out Of Her Poverty by: Weblord William R. Nabaza
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Newell, William R. - Romans Verse by Verse [better version]
New Testament Pauls Letters Romans Congregationalist
William R. Newell
9.x - 10.x
The Romans by Newell file frequently seen floating around is simply a copy and paste. I created this version where I formatted the text just like the printed version as well as putting in the scripture tooltips for the references. This took me over 40 hours and 3 proofreads of the entire work but I find it much more of a pleasure to read and study from this way.
Grace and Peace....
PS...this is a commentary but is best suited to topic mod use due to the variety of the text...if I thought it could be rendered as a commentary file I would do that,,,if you have any ideas along this line feel free to email me. I also am working on the Hebrews commentary by Newell but this one is NOT public domain. I'm in contact with the publisher who will ask the estate for permission to distribute for e-Sword and TheWord formats but am waiting till I finish the work so as to present it to them for their consideration.