Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

T3 and backspace

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ebulerdo

ebulerdo

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hi Brent

Please, can you help with two questions?

1. Whenever T3 is open, no matter in which program I am, if I press the backspace (that is, that key that deletes the last character) an attention window will appear saying "RTF Not Available in the Clipboard". That's really annoying. Right now I'm using v3.46. I'm not sure with what version it began to happen, but certainly it was recently, it never happened with the previous versions.

2. I hadn't installed T4 until today. I won't bother you with a lot of questions, since I will have to read all the documentation and the threads about it first, but I do have one question: is there a way to copy the list of references from the right panel, as can be done in T3?

Thank you!

#2 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hi Brent

1. Whenever T3 is open, no matter in which program I am, if I press the backspace (that is, that key that deletes the last character) an attention window will appear saying "RTF Not Available in the Clipboard". That's really annoying. Right now I'm using v3.46. I'm not sure with what version it began to happen, but certainly it was recently, it never happened with the previous versions.

2. I hadn't installed T4 until today. I won't bother you with a lot of questions, since I will have to read all the documentation and the threads about it first, but I do have one question: is there a way to copy the list of references from the right panel, as can be done in T3?

Thank you!

#1 - I know of no reason T3 should be doing what you are seeing. I certainly do not see that here. Any one else???
#2 - Still working on things... T4 is still very new and growning.

#3 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hi Brent

OK - Found it. In T3 - click Options+T3 Clipboard HotKey. Set it to some obscure combination. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12 or some such. The problem should go away. Some how it must have been set to backspace on your system.

#4 ebulerdo

ebulerdo

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

Thank you, Brent!

That fixed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users