Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Hiya! New kid in town

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 desperate4Him

desperate4Him

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

Hi, I just found your great website through looking for the old (I gather) eSword website.  All I can say so far is WOW!  I have been using the eSword on and off for some time but about 2 months ago I began to use it once again on my laptop and now can't get enough of it.  Doing word studies is a lot of fun and then of course the beneifts are "out of this world"...  I need to say thank you with all my heart for all the free downloads too that i see on here and have already gotten a few of them since registering tonight or this morning rather.  At any rate thank you so much for the priviledge of free registration and downloading your fine modules.  God IS good!

1 Corinthians 2:9

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

Hi,

Welcome.  Glad you found this site.  

thanks

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

desperate4Him....

Welcome my dear friend ! You know of course....you are now no longer a visitor or a stranger....your family. Theres a lot to take in at biblesupport.com....take your time and ENJOY. You're right....God is Good !! He has provided us with all these wonderful "Study Resources"....and now He's provided us with a brand new Friend (You).

Now .....go tell a friend about us....spread the Blessings !

Dartmaster644

#4 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hello and Welcome to BibleSupport. There are many wonderful Christian materials here to enjoy.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#5 desperate4Him

desperate4Him

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

Thanks everyone, and thank you ever so much Dartmaster644!  How kind you are, and yes, today I have just been feeling the Love of God so much...   Even though life's circumstances are at times cruel, our Lord is always there in fullness of Spirit and of course His Word, to brighten the day and make everything wonderful!!!   I will certainly tell everyone I find to listen about this fine site.

D4H

1 Corinthians 2:9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users