Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

LASB Personality Profiles for PC?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 blthim

blthim

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 09:47 AM

I dowloaded the Life Application Study Bible Notes app, which also includes Personality Profiles, onto my PC-version e-Sword. The Notes downloaded but I cannot find Personality Profiles anywhere; In my iPad version it is located in the Reference tab.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 11:48 AM

I dowloaded the Life Application Study Bible Notes app, which also includes Personality Profiles, onto my PC-version e-Sword. The Notes downloaded but I cannot find Personality Profiles anywhere; In my iPad version it is located in the Reference tab.

They are probably in the PC versions reference library which you can access by clicking reference library button on the bar below the e-Sword menu bar. The button is the last button on the right of the bar and looks like three books 

#3 Bobs

Bobs

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationPapamoa, New Zealand

Posted 14 August 2023 - 12:32 PM

That's were they are. I have Life Application Study Bible too. 

#4 blthim

blthim

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 03:17 PM

They are probably in the PC versions reference library which you can access by clicking reference library button on the bar below the e-Sword menu bar. The button is the last button on the right of the bar and looks like three books

Oh God bless you, it is in there!! Thanks so much.

#5 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 03:18 PM

Oh God bless you, it is in there!! Thanks so much.

You're very welcome

#6 blthim

blthim

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 03:19 PM

That's were they are. I have Life Application Study Bible too.

Thanks so much, you both helped me!!

#7 blthim

blthim

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 03:21 PM

You're very welcome

I rarely use my PC version, being hooked in my iPad version, but I've been helping my niece who uses e-Sword on her PC. Again, I'm very appreciative

#8 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 14 August 2023 - 06:27 PM

The one thing about the e-Sword edition of the Life Application Study Notes, is that it is translation neutral; as in totally translation neutral. You can't even get it more neutral than that. One beaut thing about it, is that (on e-Sword) it works with every translation you might have your 'puter, and it doesn't matter what it is. And dare I say it: it even works with the JW's NWT thingy. True, it does. It really, really, really, really, really, really does. :lol: (Actually, me thinketh that it might be an idea not to thingy with the NWT thingy).

Well, that was s good jaunt in the park.'

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#9 blthim

blthim

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2023 - 08:14 PM

The one thing about the e-Sword edition of the Life Application Study Notes, is that it is translation neutral; as in totally translation neutral. You can't even get it more neutral than that. One beaut thing about it, is that (on e-Sword) it works with every translation you might have your 'puter, and it doesn't matter what it is. And dare I say it: it even works with the JW's NWT thingy. True, it does. It really, really, really, really, really, really does. :lol: (Actually, me thinketh that it might be an idea not to thingy with the NWT thingy).

Well, that was s good jaunt in the park.'

Blessings,

Thanks for that. I need to use it more. I just love the personality profiles.

#10 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 14 August 2023 - 11:38 PM

LASB = Life Application Study Bible Notes for e-Sword - this is available as a Premium download from eStudySource. From the eStudySource website, we are informed of various parameters. NOTE: This module includes the NOTES only, and does NOT include the text of the Bible. Therefor, you can use this module with any e-Sword translation of the Bible, of your choice. NOTE: This is a Commentary module, with some Reference content. eStudySource provides the following usage instructions:
Click on the Reference Books tab and then on the pull down menu to see Personality Profiles listed there.
Over 10,000 Notes spanning the Bible text. Personality Profiles of over 100 key Bible figures. Each profile contains a biographical sketch; a key lesson from that person’s life; and lists of that person’s strengths, accomplishments, weaknesses, and mistakes.
Reference: https:// estudysource.com/product/C0011/life-application-study-bible-notes-for-e-sword
LINK: https://estudysource...tes-for-e-sword

HOW TO ACCESS THIS FROM e-SWORD: from the option "Download", look in the "Commentaries" section, "English" "Premium", Life Application Notes. Life Application Study Bible Notes. Copyright © 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 2004 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Permission. Select the "info" column to read further details. Then use the integrated e-Sword Module Downloader and select [click-on] the Title "Life Application Study Bible Notes" and provide your e-Mail Address, the Product key, and select Validate. If tested okay, then installation will proceed online to your device.
Alternatively, first select "Purchase from eStudySource" button. As clearly instructed by Rick Meyers on screen, "This "locked" module must be purchased from its publisher. They will then provide the "Product Key" needed for installation.
This is the first forum entry that links the abbreviation "LASB" with "Life Application Study Bible", anywhere on the Bible Support website. This entry will be found categorized among the entries in the "Tutorials" section of Bible Support website.

Edited by Olaf Bacon, 16 August 2023 - 05:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users