Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Help with e-Sword LT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KenEA

KenEA

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 07:36 AM

Hi I’m new to the site so please excuse me if my question has already been answered re Bookmarks. I’ve been using HD for a long time with the helpful little Bookmark at the top. Recently I’ve installed Lt on my IPhone and found it very useful particularly the audio for daily readings. However I’m beaten how to add a Bookmark. The very helpful video states it should appear with a long press on the Bible reference and indeed a ribbon appears with a long list such as Highlights & Copy etc but no Bookmark. The menu lists Bookmarks but doesn’t contain a”+”. Any suggestions please.

The only other problem is when loading e-Sword, the Bible screen is blank, no problem as the audio play ok and the page displayed by advancing and reversing.

Thanks and regards.

iphone13, iOS 16.5.1. 

#2 modulist

modulist

e-Sword Fanatic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 June 2023 - 01:28 PM

You have to double tap on the verse reference (the green underlined part at the beginning of the verse). The very first option you should see in the pop-up menu is "Bookmark."

#3 KenEA

KenEA

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2023 - 07:37 AM

Oh dear, I’m very sorry not to have replied earlier. My pc didn’t automatically remember the password so I just read your answer which worked perfectly thank you. I left the sorting the password problem to my iPad but forgot! An old age problem I’ve in abundance.

Kind regards

Ken

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 14 July 2023 - 07:42 PM

You have to double tap on the verse reference (the green underlined part at the beginning of the verse). The very first option you should see in the pop-up menu is "Bookmark."

That is pretty much how its done on the e-Sword Android edition. I did an extremely short video (a tad over a minute) on my phone (strictly on my phone, and not using the Phone Link app).

Popup menus might a tad different between e-Sword LT and the Android edition. So let us know in the comments below your thoughts on this.

Edited by APsit190, 14 July 2023 - 07:43 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users