- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 09 2013 06:12 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 09 2013 06:13 AM
- File Size: 751.58K
- Views: 1414
- Downloads: 189
- Author: NA
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Pulpit Commentary (all 66 books) for e-Sword
- A Catholic Commentary On Holy Scripture - Bernard Orchard
- The Pulpit Commentary Droid MySword Version
- The Pulpit Commentary for e-Sword 8
- Bonar, Horatius - Light Truth.devx.exe
- Grimke, Angelina E. - An Appeal to the Christian Women of the South
- Hanauer, J. E.  - Folk-lore of the Holy Land Moslem, Christian and Jewish
- Dymond, Jonathan - An Inquiry into the Accordancy of War with the Principles of Christianity.topx.exe
- American Bible Union New Testament 1865.bblx.exe
- Saint Thomas Aquinas - Reasons for the Faith Against Muslim Objections
- Pitchford, Nathan - Categorized Scripture - Dispensationalism.topx.exe
- Free Bible Version
- Donate, Carlos - Por Amor A LA Palabra Pura
- e-Sword Colour Palettes
- Dunagan, Mark (14 Commentaries)
- Graham, Ronald W. - The Jesus of the Gospels
- Donahue, Patrick and Carroll, John - Debate on the Inpeccability of Christ (Could Jesus have Sinned?)
- Donahue, Patrick and Cockrell, Milburn - Debate on the Point of Salvation
- Donahue, Patrick and Morrison, Steve - Debate on "Once Saved, Always Saved" (2005)
- Conant, Judson Eber - No Salvation without Substitution
- Commercially Distributed e-Sword Resources
- Pulpit Commentary (Born Again)
- Allnatt, Francis B. - Studies in Soul Tending
- Ravenhill, Leonard - Articles of Leonard Ravenhill
- Ravenhill, Leonard - Sermons of Leonard Ravenhill
- Ravenhill, Leonard - Quotes of Leonard Ravenhill
- Updated Polish Gdansk Bible
- Ravenhill, Leonard - Excerpts from Heart Breathings
- Quotes by Great Children of GOD
- Koenig, Donald - The Revelation of Jesus Christ Through the Ages
- Bonar, Archibald - Genuine Religion, The Best Friend of the People
- Polish Updated Gdańsk Bible
- Fortner, Donald - Grace For Today
- Discovering Christ In Selected Books of the Bible (12 vols, commentary) - Updated
- Fortner, Don - Discovering Christ in all the Scriptures (Christology)
- Psalter - Tate & Brady (1696)
- Persecution and Profession
- Darkness of the Dark Ages
- Lights and Shadows of the Reformation
- Heroes of the Reformation
- Pinard, William - The Declaration of the Apostles according to William
- Bacon, Leonard W. - The History of American Christianity
- Jonathan Mitchell's New Testament
- Jonathan Mitchell's New Testament
- Fortunatus, V.H.C. - Poem on Easter
- Fortner, Donald - Discovering Christ Day by Day (Devotional)
- Commentaire du Disciple - Genèse
- Hidden Treasures in the Bible Book 1
- The Good News of Jesus John, Matthew, Mark, and Luke Combined RTF
- Hidden Treasures in the Bible, Book Two RTF
- Die gute Nachricht von Jesus Johnannes , Matthäus , Markus , und Lukas Kombiniert
- La buena noticia de Jesús Juan , Mateo , Marcos , y Lucas Combinado
- Harness, Jonathan - Gospel Combined French
- Harness, Jonathan - Gospel Combined German
- Harness, Jonathan - Gospel Combined Spanish
- Burt, Bernard - Articles in The Testimony
- Catholic Public Domain Version, Original Edition, 2009
- Dickinson, Jonathan - The Marks of Saving Faith
- Downame, George - A Treatise Concerning Antichrist
- Welton, Jonathan - Raptureless
- Aquinas' Homily Notes
- Hardeman, N. B. - Tabernacle Sermons (5 Vol)
- CALENDARIO BIBLICO DE LOS ULTIMOS 11 AÑOS
- LINEA DEL TIEMPO BIBLICA HISTORICA
- HISTORICAL BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGY
- Nabaza, William - Servants obey everything your earthly masters command you
- BIBLICAL CALENDAR OF THE LAST 11 YEARS
- Hebrew-Matu-Burmese Lexicon (PDF)
- Bonar, Andrew - Library
- Bonar, Horatius - Library
- Buchanan, James - Library
- Curtis, Donald E. - Library
- Edwards, Jonathan - Library
- Harness, Jonathan - Library
- King, Leonard W. - Library
- Knapp, Christopher - Library
- The LORD Gave and The LORD Have Taken Away sermon
- Hebrew/Greek-Myanmar Word Dictionary (Setup)
- Ararat Armenian Bible Translation
- Armenian Classic Grabar Bible
- Eastern Armenian New Testament
- MacDonald, George - Library
- The Proof of Apostolic Preaching
- Expanded Book Notes for the Book of James
- [Bible Declaration Promises] Prayers Book by (William R. Nabaza) - aka. pinoy weblord
- Nabaza,William - Bible Declaration Promises Prayers Book
- I will laugh before the LORD who chose me
- The LORD JESUS is my Encouragement and Strength
- 7 components of Asa's prayer
- Absalom - men-pleaser
- The Declaration of the Apostles
- DICCIONARIO STRONG AMPLIADO
- DICCIONARIO STRONG AMPLIADO (IOS)
- Conant, William C. - The Conversion of John Bunyan
- Out Of Her Poverty by: Weblord William R. Nabaza
- Gurnall, William - Library
- MacDonald, William - Library
- Manning, Bernard L. - The Hymns of Wesley and Watts
- Maynard, C. D. - Library
- More, Hannah - Library
- Nassi, Tzvi - Plurality in the Godhead
- Naylor, James - Library
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Light Amid the Darkness as Seen in the Life of Luther 1.0
9.x - 10.x
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Luther's Early Life — A.D. 1483-1501.
Magdeburg — "Bread for the love of God" — Why called 'Martin' — Severity of his Parents — Ursula Cotta — Luther's Music
Chapter 2. Luther at College — A.D. 1501-1505.
Erfurt — Luther finds the Bible — Thirst for truth — Bachelor of Arts
Chapter 3. Luther a Teacher — A.D. 1505.
Luther Master of Arts — Death of Alexis — Luther in the Storm — His Vow — Paul and Luther — His parting repast — Takes himself to the cell
Chapter 4. Luther a Monk — A.D. 1505-1508.
His drudgery — Search for Holiness — His anguish — Staupitz — Forgiveness of sins — The Belief — Grace — Luther a Priest
Chapter 5. Luther a Professor — A.D. 1508-1510.
Wittenberg — Luther teaches Philosophy — Bachelor of Divinity — The little Chapel — Luther preaches Salvation
Chapter 6. Luther's Visit to Rome — A.D. 1510.
No fasting at the rich Monastery — Luther's sickness and anguish — Corruption at Rome — Jokes of the Clergy — Pilate's Staircase — "The just shall live by faith"
Chapter 7. Justification by Faith — A.D. 1510-1517.
Luther Doctor of Divinity — Carlstadt — Truth not new, but recovered — Light makes manifest the darkness
Chapter 8. Sale of Indulgences — A.D. 1517.
Tetzel's preaching — Myconius and the "Free" Indulgence — The Shoemaker's Wife — The Saxon Gentleman — The parting feast — Luther's Theses — Tetzel's Theses — Dr. Eck — Luther at Heidelberg
Chapter 9. Luther in Conflict with Rome — A.D. 1518.
How Germany was governed — Luther summoned to Rome — George Spalatin — Luther to be tried in Germany — Philip Melanchthon
Chapter 10. Luther at Augsburg — A.D. 1518.
Cajetan (De Vio) — Discussion — A word of six letters would settle all — Justification by faith ruins Rome — Nothing settled — Luther escapes — God's truth precious
Chapter 11. Luther and Miltitz — A.D. 1518.
Luther must leave Germany — No, he need not go — The matter postponed, not settled — Decretals of the Popes — The Golden Rose — The truth spreads
Chapter 12. Luther and Dr. Eck — A.D. 1519.
Carlstadt — Discussion — Supremacy of the Pope — Huss and Wiclif — Purgatory — Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians — The Lord's Supper.
Chapter 13. Luther and the Roman Bull — A.D. 1520.
Election of Emperor — Charles chosen — Luther on Good Works — His Appeal to the German Nation — Luther writes to the Pope — Zwingli appeals to the Pope — Eck brings the Papal Bull — Margaret of the Low Countries — The Count of Nassau — Luther burns the Pope's Bull — Demand for Luther's death
Chapter 14. The Diet at Worms — A.D. 1521.
Luther excommunicated — Aleandro's Speech — Luther summoned — Threats on the journey — Reception — George Frundsberg — Luther before the Diet — He will not retract — Duke Eric of Brunswick — Luther departs
Chapter 15. Luther at the Wartburg — A.D. 1521, 1522.
Luther carried off — Knight George — Translation of the Bible — Monkery — Temptation by Satan — Luther visits his friends — The Sorbonne
Chapter 16. The Reformation and Its Dangers — A.D. 1522.
The Mass — "Both Kinds" — Carlstadt — Gabriel Didymus — The Prophets — Nicholas Storch — Images broken — Learning despised — Call for Luther
Chapter 17. Luther Returns to Wittenberg — A.D. 1522.
The Swiss Students at the 'Black Bear' — the New Book — Luther preaches on the state of affairs — New Testament in German — King Henry of England — Melanchthon's "Common Places" — King Henry writes against Luther — Henry made Defender of the Faith — Luther replies
Chapter 18. Persecution Breaks Out — A.D. 1522-1525.
Henry Voes, John Esch, and Lambert Thorn — Pope Adrian too "good" — Julio De Medici — Diet of Nuremberg — Campeggio — Gaspard Tauber — Henry Zuphten
Chapter 19. Revolt of the Peasants — A.D. 1525.
The Anabaptists — Count Louis of Helfenstein, his wife and child — John Müller — Munzer caught — The Revolt not a fruit of the Reformation — Death of the Elector Frederick — John, Elector of Saxony
Chapter 20. Luther Marries — A.D. 1525.
The Nuns of Nimptsch — Catharine Bora — Family Scenes — Luther's Poverty
Chapter 21. Diets of Augsburg and Spire — A.D. 1525, 1526.
Threatening — The Emperor and the Pope quarrel
Chapter 22. The Sack of Rome — A.D. 1527.
Rome pillaged by the Catholics — The Pope a Prisoner — Hypocrisy of the Emperor — Judgment
Chapter 23. Peace Disturbed — A.D. 1527, 1528.
Otho of Pack — His Treachery
Chapter 24. Protestantism — 1529.
Diet at Spire — The Protest — Protestants
Chapter 25. Luther And Zwingli — A.D. 1530.
Discussion on the Lord's Supper — OEcolampadius — Bucer — Luther and the Table-cover — The flesh profiteth nothing — They agree to be friends
Chapter 26. The Protestant Confession at Augsburg — A.D. 1530.
Melanchthon and the Confession — Concession — The Duke of Bavaria and Dr. Eck — Reply to the Confession — Threats to the Reformers — The Gates of Augsburg secured — Flight of Philip of Hesse — The cry for War is changed to Peace — Attempts at Agreement — God prevents it — Christ and Belial cannot agree — Diet ends in confusion — The Swiss and German Christians unite
Chapter 27. Attempts at Agreement — A.D. 1530-1536.
Meetings at Smalcalde — Luther's "Admonition to his beloved Germans" — Diet at Ratisbon — Fear of the Turks — A General Council — Death of Clement VII. — Paul III. — Verger — Luther ordains — Envoys from France and England — The Reformation becomes political — The Articles of Smalcalde — Death of Erasmus — Not a Martyr
Chapter 28. Insurrection of the Anabaptists — A.D. 1534, 1535.
Rotman and John of Leyden at Munster — Anabaptists and their visions — John alters the law of Marriage — He is made king of all the earth — His twenty-eight Evangelists — The Famine — John executes his wife — Munster taken — Satan's work
Chapter 29. Darkness Amid the Light — A.D. 1540.
Philip of Hesse wants another wife — He quotes the Old Testament Saints — Appeals to the Reformers — The Reformers fall — Doctrine of Marriage — Philip with his two wives — Grace abounds over sin
Chapter 30. The General Council — A.D. 1540-1545.
What is to decide in the Council? — Diet at Ratisbon — Gropper's book — Truth and Error will not unite — Death of George of Saxony — Henry, a Protestant, succeeds — The Council of Trent entirely a Catholic Council
Chapter 31. Luther's Old Age and Death — A.D.1534-1546.
The complete Bible in German — Its teachings — Luther's Catechisms — Plagues at Wittenberg — Hans Kohlhase, the Robber — Death of Magdalen — Luther at Eisleben — His sickness and death — Luther's character — Faith — Light from the Scripture — In Christ is all I need