- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 30 2012 11:27 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 30 2012 11:27 PM
- File Size: 14.4MB
- Views: 986
- Downloads: 106
- Pocket e-Sword: 3.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
Pocket e-Sword Module Download:
Wace, Henry - Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature Pocket E Sword Version
Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century A.D., with an Account of the Principal Sects and Heresies.
Henry Wace (Dean of Canterbury) and William Percy (church historian) compiled this extensive dictionary of over 800 early Christian figures, groups, and literature.
This very large (8 megabyte) dictionary includes the principal sects and heresies that challenged orthodox Christianity on several fronts during the early years. For anyone serious about the early church and the people who made indelible marks in its story, this is a fundamental resource.
- Features reliable sketches of major Christian personalities of the first six centuries.
- Analyzes the documents, creeds, and literature of the early church and its opponents.
- Describes the principal sects and heretics of early Christianity, including discussions of the theological tendencies of these opponents.
- Covers more than 600 years of church history.