- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 22 2012 12:14 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 22 2012 08:44 PM
- File Size: 728K
- Views: 6606
- Downloads: 1,523
- Author: Philip Mauro
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Mauro, Philip - The Hope of Israel: What is It?
- Mauro, Philip - Speaking in Tongues
- Mauro, Philip - Which Version? (Authorized or Revised)
- Mauro, Philip - Life in the Word
- Mauro, Philip - Articles
- Mauro, Philip - Wonders of Biblical Chronology
- Mauro, Philip - The World and Its God
- Mauro, Philip - The Number of Man
- Mauro, Philip - The Characteristics of the Age and Their Significance
- Mauro, Philip - Evolution at the Bar
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Mauro, Philip - Seventy Weeks and the Great Tribulation 1.0
Eschatalogy (Endtimes) Preterism Episcopal History Expository Topics Jesus Studies NT History Parables Context Exegesis Daniel Isaiah Matthew Mark Luke Dispensationalism
9.x - 10.x
The Seventy Weeks
and the Great Tribulation
A Study of the Last Two Visions of Daniel, and of the Olivet Discourse of the Lord Jesus Christ
"Writings and addresses on prophecy always excite interest, because they appeal to the element of curiosity which is prominent in human nature. But such writings and addresses are of benefit only so far as they rightly interpret the Scripture. In the case of unfulfilled prophecy this is oftentimes a matter of difficulty; while on the other hand writers on prophetic themes are under constant temptation to indulge in surmises and speculations, and even in flights of imagination. Much has been put forth as interpretation of prophecy which is utterly unproved, but which could not be disproved except, as in cases where dates have been set for the coming of Christ, by the event itself."
This book takes a very literal approach to the interpretation of Daniel's seventy weeks.
- Principles That Should Govern in the Interpretation of Prophecy
- The Commandment To Restore and To Build
- Details of The Seventy Weeks
- "Unto The Messiah The Prince"
- Messiah "Cut Off"
- The Seventieth Week
- Are The Seventy Weeks Consecutive?
- Daniel's Last Vision
- "The King"
- The Time Of Trouble
- The Wise Shall Understand
- The Lord's Olivet Prophecy
- Outline of the Olivet Prophecy
- Mark's Account of The Olivet Prophecy
- Josephus' Description of the Siege of Jerusalem
- Concluding Comments