- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 06 2011 11:47 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 02 2012 09:02 PM
- File Size: 405K
- Views: 1811
- Downloads: 325
- Author: James Smith
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 6
- Smith, James - Believers Daily Remembrancer.zip
- Smith, James - The Attributes Of God
- Smith, James - The Love Of Christ
- Smith, James - Refreshment For The Savior's Flock At Eventide
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 1
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 2
- Smith, James - James Smith's Autobiography
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 3
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 4
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 5
- Smith, James and Lee, Robert - Handfuls on Purpose (12 volumes)
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 7
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 8.
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 9
- Smith, James - The Believers Companion In Seasons Of Affliction And Trouble
- Works of James Smith
- Smith, James - Treasures from James Smith (choice articles).
- Smith, James E. - Proper Names in Isaiah (Dictionary)
- Smith, Jay - 101 Cleared Up Contradictions in the Bible
- Zerr Combined Bible Commentary
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Smith, James - The Rainbow Of The Covenant
Christian Living Devotional
9.x - 10.x
Updated to e-Sword Standard Fonts.
James Smith (1802—1862) was a predecessor of Charles Spurgeon at New Park Street Chapel in London from 1841 until 1850. Early on, Smith's readings were even more popular than Spurgeon's!
My object is to lead the mind . . .
from SELF — to Jesus;
from sin — to salvation;
from the troubles of life — to the comforts of the gospel.
My aim is . . .
to humble the sinner — and exalt the Savior;
to strip the creature — and place the crown on the head of God's free grace!
I cannot ascribe too much to Jesus — or too little to man!
Source Note and Special Thanks
God's servants at http://www.gracegems.org/ updated, revised, and adapted this beautiful material to modern English. They adopted a 'flowing poetic form' for most of the quotes as an aid to reflection and comprehension. http://www.gracegems.../literature.htm Grace Gems Copyright Policy: We frequently get requests asking for permission to use literature from Grace Gems. Since everything on our website is public domain, there is no need to ask permission. We encourage others to use our literature in any way they desire. Forward it to others — add it to your website — put it in your church bulletins — make it into books or booklets for distribution. Also, feel free to add a "link" to http://www.gracegems.org/ on your website — there is no need to ask for permission. (Formatted for e-Sword by Tom Rightmer using e-Sword ToolTip v3.44)
Other files you may be interested in ..
May 06 2019 07:36 AM
May 05 2019 11:38 AM
May 04 2019 08:57 PM
Apr 16 2019 01:07 PM
Apr 07 2019 11:48 AM
Feb 28 2019 08:21 AM
Jan 25 2019 10:23 PM
Jan 12 2019 09:20 PM
- 8,414 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 218 Total Contributors
- 4,906,335 Total Downloads
- Son Of Man Bible Latest File
- anapto Latest Submitter
18 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
2 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), greggoudy , Molly Sullivan