- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 21 2017 11:21 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 12 2017 01:12 AM
- File Size: 2.7MB
- Views: 3700
- Downloads: 273
- Author: Bodin Florin Ciprian
- Suggest New Tag:: Peshitta ES
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Peshitta Alfabetización en Español (Peshitta ES) 2.9b
Scripture New Testament
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Bodin Florin Ciprian
Suggest New Tag::
The Syriac New Testament (The Peshitta)
Transliterated Version for e-Sword by Bodin Florin Ciprian based on the version made by Robert Hommel in 2006.
The Syriac text is coded according to the Michigan-Claremont transliteration scheme, and then is vocalised acording to Codex Khabouris at http://dukhrana.com then adapted to the phoenetic alphabet and this version to Spanish .
Updated using: Aramaic NT: Converted to Unicode Square Hebrew Script by Jared Seltzer (email@example.com) in 2012 Public Domain
Edition for e-Sword, MySword and other formats such as RTF and PDF by Florin C. Bodin in 2017.
What's New in Version 2.9b (See full changelog)
- v1.0 First Version.
- v2.0 Using "+" for teth since "th" can be confused with "tau-hei". Using "x" for "heth" since "ch" can be confused with "caf-hei".
- v2.1 Since this version you can seaching a phrase of words with special characters and you need a modern font such as Calibri or TITUS Cyberbit Basic or Droid Serif.
- v2.1-Plus Added 2John, 3John, and Judah, the 3 missing books imported and adapted from Peshitta X (Transliterated).
- v2.1-Ch Version for Android using "ch" for "heth".
- v2.9-alpha -First public vocalised version for PC and Android.
- v2.9-beta1 - βετα public vocalised version for PC and Android - BETA 1.
Other files you may be interested in ..
11 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Mthembogm