- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 11 2019 06:44 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 03 2020 06:48 PM
- File Size: 3.13MB
- Views: 4425
- Downloads: 212
- Author: Florin Ciprian Bodin
- Suggest New Tag:: Aramaic
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Peshitta Alfabetización en Español (Peshitta ES) 2.9-beta3
Scripture New Testament Secular Public Domain
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Florin Ciprian Bodin
Suggest New Tag::
The Syriac New Testament (The Peshitta)
Transliterated Version by Bodin Florin Ciprian 2014 based on the version made by Robert Hommel 2006.
The Syriac text is coded according to the Michigan-Claremont transliteration scheme adapted for Romanian and then is vocalised acording to Codex Khabouris.
Updated using: Aramaic NT: Converted to Unicode Square Hebrew Script by Jared Seltzer (email@example.com) in 2012 Public Domain
Edition for e-Sword, MySword and other formats such as RTF and PDF by Florin C. Bodin in 2017.
Donation for ongoing projects at: http://www.beitdina.net/
Translations and Samples at: http://www.beitdina.net/peshitta/
What's New in Version 2.9-beta3 (See full changelog)
- ChangeLog -
- v1.0 First Version.
- v2.0 Using "+" for teth since "th" can be confused with "tau-hei". Using "j" for "heth" since "ch" can be confused with "caf-hei".
- v2.1 Since this version you can seaching a phrase of words with special characters and you need a modern font such as Calibri or TITUS Cyberbit Basic or Droid Serif.
- v2.1-Plus Added 2hohn, 3hohn, and hudah, the 3 missing books imported and adapted from Pešitta J (Transliterated).
- v2.1-Ch Version for Android using "ch" for "heth".
- v2.9-alpha -First public vocalised version for PC and Android.
- v2.9-beta1 - ßeta public vocalised version for PC and Android - BETA 1.
- v2.9-beta2 - ßeta public vocalised version for PC and Android - BETA 2.
- v2.9-beta2 - Fixed more vovels in words as Mér?iém or Mér?iém to Mériém - .
- v2.9-beta3 - Fixed more vovels in words as Iešúoa to Iešuoa - .