- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 12 2016 06:39 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 04 2016 04:13 AM
- File Size: 18.71MB
- Views: 6723
- Downloads: 2,185
- Suggest New Tag:: analytical, greek, nt, lxx, septuagint, parsing, morphology, strong, lemma, ALBG
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
ALBG 2.1; Analytical Lexicon of Biblical Greek (LXX + GNT); parsing; strong; lemma; dictionary links 2.1
Whole Bible Biblical Studies
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Suggest New Tag::
analytical, greek, nt, lxx, septuagint, parsing, morphology, strong, lemma, ALBG
- 10 duplicated words found and removed, now cover a total of 51146 biblical Greek words in different morphological forms.
- total of 12579 lemma words added to previous LXX words (done through matching the strong's dictionary entries)
- more words from LXX file added, now cover a total of 51156 words (both words in LXX & GNT)
- links to SEC (http://www.biblesupp...e-hebrew-greek/) added to words with Strong's numbers
This module are built from 2 official bible modules, freely provided by MySword team, GRV and ALXX. GRV is chosen for NT words, in order to cover NT words of different forms as much as possible, coz GRV has variants from different editions.
Remarks: while I built this lexicon, I found official MySword ALXX has 4 typos listed below, which I corrected in this lexicon (I may post the fixed ALXX here later if no one else do this):
Psa 78:42 - ε εκ<WG1537><WTprep>
Psa 150:5 - αλαλαγμου<WT2 GSM>
Isa 14:2 - κατακληρονομησουσιν<WTVF FAI3P>
2Ch 30:22 - συνιοντων<WG4895><WTV) PAPGP>
What this lexicon does?
simply type in a biblical Greek word (wither LXX or GNT), even in non-lexical form, this dictionary give you parsing information, corresponding Strong's number(s) & lemma word, links to several dictionaries.
- Search by different morphological forms of biblical Greek words (this module cover a total of 43897 words in both LXX and GNT)
- you will simply get the morphological / parsing information + corresponding Strong's numbers
- if those words are in NT, you will get corresponding lemma word and several dictionary links too
- those words are only found in LXX but not in GNT, are marked [LXX], please note some LXX words may not have Strong's numbers
Remarks: you need to install your own favourite Strong's and RMAC dictionaries separately.
Why need this lexicon when?
- when you need parsing or Strong's number information for a particular biblical Greek word, especially when you are not sure of its lexical form. most printed lexicon's entries are lemma words, but with this MySword module you can search by different morphological forms.
- when you read printed books, academic articles, website, critical apparatus, where the words are not tagged
- for bible module builder, I think it is better to link every Greek word to this dictionary, rather than doing tagging one by one. tagging word one by one introduce greater chance of error.
- for seminary student, this may help you cross check your coursework answer or finish your coursework quicker, read academic book or articles, but no cheating, ok?
Why no accents for entry word?
- so you can quickly type the word with your android google greek keyboard
e-Sword users ?
This download is only for MySword, but I found this dictionary extremely useful to myself, so I will build this for desktop use in e-sword (apple, compatible with iOS too) ... upload later ...
What's New in Version 2.1 (See full changelog)
- Version 2.1
- - 10 duplicated words removed, now cover a total of 51146 biblical Greek words in different morphological forms.
- Version 2.0
- - total of 12579 lemma words added to previous LXX words (done through matching the strong's dictionary entries)
- - more words from LXX file added, now cover a total of 51156 words (both words in LXX & GNT)