- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jun 16 2011 05:39 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 06 2013 02:50 PM
- File Size: 8.3MB
- Views: 19841
- Downloads: 9,124
- Author: Fleming, Don
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: Bridgeway
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Fleming, Don - Bridgeway Bible Dictionary (Significant Update)
Bible Characters Bible Backgrounds Missions Copyrighted
9.x - 10.x
Dictionary has been updated with 100+ images, paragraph spacing, bold section headings, and it now works with default e sword fonts.
Here is an accurate, readable and helpful A to Z of almost 1000 entries that cover all the major areas of biblical knowledge:
- Theological issues and Christian doctrines
- Life and ministry of Jesus Christ
- Salvation and Christian life
- Church and mission
- Christian ethics
- Cultures, customs and religions
- Books of the Bible
- Historical studies of nations and peoples
- Environmental features of Bible lands
- Characters of the Bible
- Maps, charts, line drawings and tables
See Other Bridgeway Titles
- Bridgeway Bible Commentary http://www.biblesupp...entary-updated/
- Bridgeway Bible Dictionary http://www.biblesupp...flemingdctxexe/
- Christianity Basics Series http://www.biblesupp...-basics-series/
- Making Sense http://www.biblesupp...n-making-sense/
- Let the Bible Speak For Itself http://www.biblesupp...eak-for-itself/
- Bible Lands, Then and Now http://www.biblesupp...s-then-and-now/
- Following Jesus http://www.biblesupp...ollowing-jesus/
- Parables and Pictures http://www.biblesupp...s-and-pictures/
- Proverbs Today http://www.biblesupp...proverbs-today/
- Going Places with Paul http://www.biblesupp...aces-with-paul/
Bridgeway books, though credible reference works, are non-technical in style.
They are based on a firm biblical scholarship and the assured belief that once readers understand the Bible, they will find it has its own way of making itself relevant to them. Preachers, teachers and other Christian workers have found that these books do much of the preparation work for them, by helping them understand the Bible as it might have been understood by its first readers.
Bridgeway Books have been written by Don Fleming who has had wide experience in evangelism, church planting and Bible teaching, in his home country of Australia, and in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Pacific. He is well known for his ability to explain the Bible writings concisely and simply, both in his preaching and in his writing. Bridgeway Book titles are detailed here.
Bridgeway Books have been translated into more than forty five languages.
The "bridge" element in the title reflects the aim of all Bridgeway books - to bridge two gaps at once - the gap between the word of the Bible and the world of today; and the gap between technical reference works and the ordinary reader.
Bridgeway Books are easy to read and especially suited to those who use English as a second language.
Bridgeway Bible Dictionary
© Don Fleming 1990, 1999, 2004
First published 1990 as Bridge Bible Directory
Reprinted 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997
First published as Bridge Bible Dictionary 1999
First published as Bridgeway Bible Dictionary 2004
ISBN 0 947342 66 4
All Rights Reserved
GPO Box 2547
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,575 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 214 Total Contributors
- 4,934,755 Total Downloads
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - The Interpreter Morning and Evening Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter