- New Content
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 30 2012 09:09 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 01 2012 11:11 AM
- File Size: 8.23MB
- Views: 928
- Downloads: 819
- Author: Don Fleming
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation helps this ministry stay online.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
New: Other Modules By Same Author
- Fleming, Don - Bridgeway Bible Dictionary (Significant Update)
- Fleming, Don - Bridgeway Bible Commentary (Updated)
- Fleming, Don - Parables and Pictures
- Fleming, Don - Following Jesus
- Fleming, Don - Christianity Basics Series
- Fleming, Don - Proverbs Today
- Fleming, Don - Making Sense
- Fleming, Don - Let the Bible Speak for Itself
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Fleming, Don - Going Places With Paul
Church History History Bible Characters Acts
9.x - 10.x
Going Places With Paul
The apostle Paul's adventurous travels brought about the rapid expansion of Christianity This book takes readers through a world of new challenges, new horizons and new writings, and in the process stimulates the life of faith.
Used by permission from Bridgeway Publications. http://bridgeway.org.au/titles.php
This is the 5th book in a five book series that has 35 1 page articles along with 35 color photos.
Each of these 5 Pictorial books have 35 full-page colour plates, accompanied by 35 one-page articles that are both informative and inspirational. The articles are an explanatory comment on the biblical text, written with a practical up-to-date relevance that makes the books suitable for a range of uses, from easy-to-read reference materials to attractive gift books.
About Bridgeway Books and Don Fleming
Bridgeway books, though credible reference works, are non-technical in style.
They are based on a firm biblical scholarship and the assured belief that once readers understand the Bible, they will find it has its own way of making itself relevant to them. Preachers, teachers and other Christian workers have found that these books do much of the preparation work for them, by helping them understand the Bible as it might have been understood by its first readers.
Bridgeway Books have been written by Don Fleming who has had wide experience in evangelism, church planting and Bible teaching, in his home country of Australia, and in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Pacific. He is well known for his ability to explain the Bible writings concisely and simply, both in his preaching and in his writing. Bridgeway Book titles are detailed here.
Bridgeway Books have been translated into more than forty five languages.
The "bridge" element in the title reflects the aim of all Bridgeway books - to bridge two gaps at once - the gap between the word of the Bible and the world of today; and the gap between technical reference works and the ordinary reader.
Bridgeway Books are easy to read and especially suited to those who use English as a second language.
See Other Bridgeway Titles
- Bridgeway Bible Commentary http://www.biblesupp...entary-updated/
- Bridgeway Bible Dictionary http://www.biblesupp...flemingdctxexe/
- Christianity Basics Series http://www.biblesupp...-basics-series/
- Making Sense http://www.biblesupp...n-making-sense/
- Let the Bible Speak For Itself http://www.biblesupp...eak-for-itself/
- Bible Lands, Then and Now http://www.biblesupp...s-then-and-now/
- Following Jesus http://www.biblesupp...ollowing-jesus/
- Parables and Pictures http://www.biblesupp...s-and-pictures/
- Proverbs Today http://www.biblesupp...proverbs-today/
- Going Places with Paul http://www.biblesupp...aces-with-paul/
A life prepared 3
From a convert to a leader 4
The church with a vision 5
Messiah and Saviour 6
A new bondage and a new freedom 7
More than just strategy 8
One true and living God 9
Courage and faith 10
Guarding the gospel 11
Divine directions 12
A true friend 13
Great things from small beginnings 14
The price of freedom 15
The King has come 16
Facing up to reality 17
Light and darkness 18
A preacher among the philosophers 19
The weak who shamed the strong 20
Questions of Christian relationships 21
An army of evangelists 22
Action and reaction 23
Blessed are the peacemakers 24
Shepherding the flock 25
Fading hopes 27
From shattered dreams, fresh courage 28
Righteousness on trial 29
Farewell to the East 30
‘I believe God’ 31
Travellers with a story to tell 32
A victor in chains 33
Matters of leadership 35
Without love, nothing 36
Finishing the course 37
Map: The region of Paul’s travels 38
© Don Fleming 2002
All Rights Reserved
ISBN 0 947342 42 7
GPO Box 2547
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 7,622 Total Files
- 49 Total Categories
- 86 Total Contributors
- 1,987,232 Total Downloads
- Beet, Joseph - Commentary on Selected Books of the New Testament (4 vols) - Updated Latest File
- Josh Bond Latest Submitter