Modules for e-Sword 9 and 10 are rtf based (and the file extension ends on a X)
while modules for e-Sword 11 and 12 are htm based (and the file extension ends on an I)
I'm confused here; I'm using e-Sword 11.2.2 and all bible modules have extensions ending with X, including those listed in Download section. I have no problems, even though I use program in Linux Wine.
Must admit had not thought of doing that. But with that said this is what I have tried.
In the topic file I made a list of the items that I wanted to put additional information under, Jesus Christ, Abraham, David etc.
I then put the info I wanted under each heading. Simple data file.
Called of God
Father of Jews
You can add information under each sub heading as you like.
When you want to search them you use the search icon that you find under "Journal Notes" . This will open a text box where you enter your search request. If the info you are looking for is found in more than one place you can step down through the listings.
Hope this helps. If it works well for you let us know. Thanks
Makes sense; that is what I was doing, until I read the OP thinking there was an alternative method.