Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Davar4 beta2

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:40 AM

The reason why it takes so long are all the last minute changes for version 4.0 and the fact that I need to update or recreate more then 10 files based on 2 or 3 base files (RTF and HTM are checked as identical)

In the mdk folder are there examples: You need to edit the info.txt  

For a Bible need you to make a verse per line version in the data.txt

Put info.txt and data.txt together with d4dbk.exe and double click on d4dbk.exe to create a dbk file (If there are no errors).

about the data.txt file

|TU |Tu is italics

Gen 1:31 GOD saw every thing that He had made, and behold, |TUit was|Tu very good. And it was evening and it was morning, |TUthe|Tu sixth day.

|TB |Tb is bold

The Hardest are the Cross-references.

Gen 2:7 The LORD GOD formed man[hAdam] of the dust of the Earth[hAdamah], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man[hAdam] became a living soul. |RRNT1Cor:15:45|Rr

Dan 8:20 The ram which Thou saw having |TUtwo|Tu |TBhorns|Tb |TUare|Tu the |TBkings of |TUthe|Tu Medes and Persia|Tb. |RROTDan:8:6|Rr-|RROTDan:8:7|Rr

From his e-Mail:

it is easy to fix references, you did NOT used synchronization strings. Here is AFAIK first reference:

Gen 2:2 and GOD ended on the seventh day His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His works which He had made. |RRHeb 4:4|Rr

So, you used inside |RR and |Rr marks text: Heb 4:4 instead of NTHebre:4:4 (see line 111 of info.txt, second item !!!)

When I fixed to

Gen 2:2 and GOD ended on the seventh day His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His works which He had made. |RRNTHebre:4:4|Rr

all is working, include context tip when point by mouse.

1) Please also note : character used TWO times, also before chapter.

2) If you need to insert RANGE of verses, it is possible, e.g. |RRNTHebre:4:4|Rr - |RRNTHebre:4:6|Rr  where - (minus) character is important.

Edited by Katoog, 24 December 2015 - 11:41 AM.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#12 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:05 PM

are you going to do a version with strong's numbering I assume you know that they can be turned on and off

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#13 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

are you going to do a version with strong's numbering I assume you know that they can be turned on and off

No, and I need rest for the moment; this is harder then all the Greek Tense Voice Mood to English grammar edits.

For the Restored Textus Receptus is it possible: I know the differences between the Textus Receptus versions.

But it can be a legal problem because most of the versions with Strong are copyrighted.

Edited by Katoog, 24 December 2015 - 12:27 PM.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#14 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 24 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

I'm working on a large project now but when finished I'm going to apply myself to creating davar modules maybe create macros for tagging text I don't know for sure until I really get into it

I remember when I had to tag text for esword by hand Oh how Brent has spoiled me 

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#15 yeshuayhwh

yeshuayhwh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

ok i let him know about this link maybe he will join in some time

did he not tell us be thankfull for all things and that complainers have their place waiting for them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users