Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else having...

3 replies to this topic

#1 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

problems with the latest e-sword forgetting what verse you are on?

I use the Bible with dictionary and commentary windows open, then shift to commentary only. Every now and then all of a sudden my commentary window is on the wrong verse.

This morning I started with I Cor. 3:5 open and after a few commentaries I was on 3:1. I went to the Bible window and sure enough it was verse one that was highlighted.

#2 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

exscentric....
I tried to replicate exactly what you described happened to you. I used the same Bk. Ch. and V.....tried it with several different Bibles and different Commentaries. I didn't come up with anything. I know this isn't much help to you....but I tried it out for about 10-12 minutes. Sorry ....no luck.

Dartmaster644

#3 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

I forgot to mention at times it is several days of use between the problem showing up.

Thanks for checking it out.

I will try to narrow it down a little, it might be a commentary that is the problem or changing translations or something. Will have to see what I can find.

#4 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

Just an update, this problem has not occurred until today. This particular time it occurred after I brought the computer out of sleep. I had been reading in commentaries, put it to sleep one day then the next morning brought it out of sleep and it had changed to verse one of the chapter I was in - always reverts to one.

Will post as observations of interest are made.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users