Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Dowwnloading where?

Where is the DL?

3 replies to this topic

#1 HardRd2Bon

HardRd2Bon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:45 AM

I am newly registered and when I tried to download the Wuest Vol 1&2 nothing happened it just moved me to a general page is there a fee or something I am missing I was so pleased with version but how does one attain downloadiability?

Blessings 2 U All, norm

#2 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

I just tried to download that module, you did miss something, there is a line in the description that says:

"While this file is available elsewhere on the Internet, it has been removed here because of copyright concerns."

So it is no longer available for download here because they are careful not to violate copyright.

If those concerns can be resolved then the file will, most likely, be available again.

It is hard to see the line unless you are, like me, a compulsive reader. Perhaps the administrators who run the site might make it a bit larger type so it can be seen better, odds are they will.
Sorry that you had the problem, this is a great site I hope you enjoy it as i have.

Tim

Edited by Baunllaw, 15 October 2011 - 05:12 AM.

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:12 AM

Hi

If you read below on the download page it was removed do to Copyright Violation concerns

Perhaps (the download button) should lead to a generic page telling us that it was removed for reason beyond are control or something similar no longer available for one of the following reasons

God Bless and Keep You

DSaw

bold was edited

Edited by DSaw, 15 October 2011 - 08:03 PM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 Mike_S

Mike_S

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationcRaZyToWn

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

I saw the message but it may help to have a generic button for Suspended! or Download! that can easily replace Download, or gray it out altogether.

Possibly highlight the message and move it under the title. If things change then all that needs fixin' is exchange the buttons and remove the highlighted warning from the post.

Spoiler

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users