- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 07 2013 12:18 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 23 2020 01:40 PM
- File Size: 1.29MB
- Views: 3752
- Downloads: 243
- Author: William Pinard
- e-Sword Version: 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: NT Chronology, Declaration, Treatise, Jesus
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 10 Module Download:
Pinard, William - The Declaration of the Apostles according to William 4.0
New Testament Gospels Christology Bible Characters NT History Parables Matthew Mark Luke John Acts
Suggest New Tag::
NT Chronology, Declaration, Treatise, Jesus
NOTE: I have uploaded a major update to this module for the Word Bible software (version 5.0) and will not be updating the e-sword module. I have added several linked resources including strong's numbers.
Module Content Summary
The Declaration of the Apostles according to WILLIAM &The Gospel of Christ according to WILLIAM include many resources for a comprehensive study of the Gospel including:
· The complete text of the Gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in a four-column parallel format ordered according as they are evidently set forth by the Apostles.
· The complete Gospel of Christ conflated into one chronologically dramatic narrative.
· A comprehensive table of conflation diagrams displaying the order in which the gospel accounts were conflated to restore the event into one dramatic narrative.
· A complete table of First Again events: An internal examination of the order of the Gospel accounts displaying graphically the correspondence between the gospel accounts and their inherent agreement.
· A complete chronical of events with dates “set forth in order”. The law of that dating system is that the scripture cannot be broken. Furthermore, the dating system relies on a “multi-literal” understanding of scripture. (See Chronical of Events in the module for details.)
· A Gregorian/Roman Calendar displaying dates from 6 BC - 4 BC including the final 50 days including feasts and holy convocations.
· A comprehensive summary of all events in the gospel cross-referenced with the gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in a four-column format and linked to the appropriate sections in the Declaration of the Apostles for ease of study.
A Stand-Alone PDF of this Module with many more tools and related documents are available free download at www.thechurchattroutdale.com and
Module Creator's Comments
The Declaration of the Apostles according to WILLIAM is a true and perfect harmony of the four gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The Declaration sets forth in order the dramatic events of who did what-where-when, establishing a perfect synoptic understanding of the four gospel accounts, without private interpretation or commentary. All scripture is taken from the Authorized King James Version of the Bible; and is ordered according as it is evidently set forth in each gospel account, with no scripture omitted and none used more than once; the order of the scripture being determined by the testimony of the scripture. The Declaration is an invaluable tool for the study of scripture. Dramatic consideration of time-distance-movement can be precisely determined; while literary considerations of issues, doctrines, and concepts can be charted throughout the gospel.
In reviewing this work you will discover the order of the scriptures to be significantly different from other works that endeavor to develop a chronological harmony of the four gospel accounts. The integral order of the scripture is determined according to the mutual correspondence and superimposition discovered between the testimonies of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John that seamlessly reconcile their accounts into one dramatic narrative titled the Gospel of Christ according to WILLIAM. The Gospel of Christ according to WILLIAM (1) establishes that the four canonical gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John were written by apostolic eyewitnesses of Jesus and ministers of his gospel; (2) establishes the historicity of the four gospel accounts (3) establishes the inerrancy of holy scripture; (4) and establishes/reaffirms the faith of those of us who believe in the divine inspiration of the four gospel accounts.
This discovery of an inherent literary interdependence among the four gospel accounts in establishing a true chronology of the Gospel of Jesus Christ opens to all believers and unbelievers alike the hope for an intimate understanding and knowledge of our Lord's Life, Love, Faith, and passion for His Bride.
We commend this work to every man’s conscience in the fear of our God, with all goodwill and grace according to the will of God and our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
May His faith, hope, and love abound toward you always.
What's New in Version 4.0 (See full changelog)
- Version 3.1
- 9/01/2013 Fonts updated
- Verse references updated
- 9/24/2013 Verse Reference corrections
- 9/25/2013 Updated Table Properties
- Version 4.0 04/06/2019
- Additional Resources added include:
- Introduction and user guide for each topic
- The Declaration of the Apostles presented in four passover periods
- The Gospel of Christ presented in a single narrative according to the dramatic chronological order set forth by the apostles themselves in their gospel accounts
- Conflation diagrams for all corresponding gospel accounts
- First Again event diagrams demonstrating the literal correspondence between each of the gospel accounts.
- Detailed topics section linked to all document resources
- A comprehensive cross-reference guide to every event in the Gospel of Christ