- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 08 2013 10:43 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 08 2013 10:43 PM
- File Size: 128K
- Views: 4839
- Downloads: 1,044
- Author: Philip Mauro
- e-Sword Version: 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Mauro, Philip - The Hope of Israel: What is It?
- Mauro, Philip - Speaking in Tongues
- Mauro, Philip - Which Version? (Authorized or Revised)
- Mauro, Philip - Life in the Word
- Mauro, Philip - Seventy Weeks and the Great Tribulation
- Mauro, Philip - Articles
- Mauro, Philip - The World and Its God
- Mauro, Philip - The Number of Man
- Mauro, Philip - The Characteristics of the Age and Their Significance
- Mauro, Philip - Evolution at the Bar
e-Sword 10 Module Download:
Mauro, Philip - Wonders of Biblical Chronology
Old Testament Bibliology (BibleDoctrine) Episcopal History Bible Backgrounds
The Wonders of Biblical Chronology
Taking only information found in the inerrant, inspired word of God, former US Supreme Court lawyer Philip Mauro has constructed a Biblical timeline that stretches from creation to Jesus Christ. Discrepancies in various chronologies are examined and explained, and the dates given for various events are explained from the Biblical text. Plenty of charts listing Biblical events and the dates (both from creation and the common B.C. dating methods). Also helpful are the charts which show the divided kingdom, who was ruling in each kingdom, and how the reigns overlapped.
From the Preface:
The volume does indeed contain tables which exhibit "The chronology of the Bible," by which is meant that specific chronology which is found in the Bible itself. For it is not the least of the wonders of the Sacred Volume that, embedded in the text thereof, is a continuous line of dated episodes, which begins with the creation of Adam and reaches across forty centuries of time even to the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the coming of the Holy Spirit. Such being the case, it is a matter of deep interest to all readers, and of surpassing value to all students of the Holy Scriptures, to have at hand, in tabulated form, the chronological data constituting that unique line. Nevertheless, this volume has a much larger object, and the author's reason for publishing this new edition under the title THE Wonders OF BIBLE CHRONOLOGY is to suggest thereby that larger object. For the chronology of the Bible, in contrast with all other chronologies, has certain distinctive and unique features which are of a nature so remarkable as to be worthily called "wonderful."
- Outline of the Chronology Embodied in the Bible
- From Creation of Man to the End of the Flood
- From the Flood to Abram
- From Abram to the Death of Joseph
- Israel in the Days of Moses
- Chronology of Joshua and Judges
- The Kingdom
- The Divided Kingdom
- The Divided Kingdom (part 2)
- The Kingdom of Judah Alone
- From the Fall of Samaria to the Babylonian Captivity
- The Captivity and Return and "unto the Messiah"
- The "Seventy Weeks" of Daniel
- The "One Week"