- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Oct 07 2011 01:29 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 04 2013 11:32 PM
- File Size: 3.42MB
- Views: 20463
- Downloads: 17,547
- Author: Stone Engelbright
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: AKJV
- Suggest New Tag:: AKJV English Bible American King James
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation helps this ministry stay online.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
New: Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
American King James Version - Red Letter Edition - AKJV 2.01
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
AKJV English Bible American King James
American King James Version (AKJV) - Red Letter Edition
Produced by Stone Engelbrite
This is a new translation of the Bible, based on the original King James Version. It is a simple word for word update from the King James English. I have taken care to change nothing doctrinally, but to simply update the spelling and vocabulary. I have not changed the grammar because that could alter it doctrinally.
I am hereby putting the American King James version of the Bible into the public domain on November 8, 1999.
Michael Peter (Stone) Engelbrite
You may use it in any manner you wish: copy it, sell it, modify it, etc.
You can't copyright it or prevent others from using it.
You can't claim that you created it, because you didn't.
What's New in Version 2.01 (See full changelog)
- Removed font size specification so the file will now follow e-Sword's font size settings.
- v2.00 Old Testament words in italics. This is an semi-automated addition of italicized words in the AKJV from the KJV. See the sample screen shot.
- v1.00 New in this version of the AKJV, the words of Jesus in red letters.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,890 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 159 Total Contributors
- 3,907,234 Total Downloads
- T4T; A Translation for Translators (Wycliffe, 2008-2016) Latest File
- Eliran Wong Latest Submitter