- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 08 2021 09:49 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 31 2021 03:11 PM
- File Size: 5.88MB
- Views: 601
- Downloads: 95
- Author: ASKG
- e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
- Tab Name: CFS, CFSS, CSF Study Notes, CFS Articles, CFS Enoch
- Suggest New Tag:: Ceasing from Sin, Perfection, Study Notes, Book of Enoch
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Ceasing From Sin Study Bible (.bbli) 1.2.21.08.30
CFS, CFSS, CSF Study Notes, CFS Articles, CFS Enoch
Suggest New Tag::
Ceasing from Sin, Perfection, Study Notes, Book of Enoch
The CFS Study Bible is different than the rest of the study Bibles out there, because it contains study notes that glorify Jesus's work in destroying the works of the devil out of our lives; it proves with the scriptures that we, as followers of Jesus, can, through Jesus Christ, cease from sin as expected of us; it refutes false doctrines that condone sins that many Christians accept, such as adultery through divorce and remarriage; and, this study Bible also paints a very vivid picture of the end-times, proving that we live in the time of the antichrist right now. If you desire to cease from sin and/or be equipped in exhorting and reproving on this very subject with all authority (as Paul said to do in Titus 2:11-15), then this study Bible is for you.
- The CFS e-Sword module includes:
- The Ceasing From Sin Study Bible (a Bible with embedded study notes).*
- The Ceasing From Sin additional articles (the rest of the articles found in this Bible).*
- The Ceasing From Sin Bible (a Bible with no study notes, only the translation).
- The Ceasing From Sin study notes ( a commentary module containing the study notes alone).
- The Book of Enoch (the R. H. Charles translation, with CFS study notes).
Please note, unlike the .bblx version, this versions reference links are forced to change format for some reason. The Bible References are forced to be green instead of purple, the Concordance References are forced to be super script, and all italics are forced to be gray (so I removed all the italics from the study notes). If anyone knows how to fix these formatting issues please let me know. Thanks.
This resource gets updated monthly (Jesus willing). It is also updated here at its official site: http://tncir.wikidot...cfs-study-bible
There will not be a September update.
For the .bblx version click here.
What's New in Version 1.2.21.08.30 (See full changelog)
- -Mic 7:11-20 was re-added, since it was missing for some reason.
- -Mat 6:24-33 (Denying self)
- -Mat 16:24-26 (Denying self)
- -Mat 24:4-5, 23-24 (About false christs)
- -Mar 13:5-6, 22-23 (About false christs)
- -Luk 21:24, 36 (About time of the nations and the tribulation)
- -Rom 10:12 (About Israel and the church)
- -Rom 11:24 (About Israel and the church)
- -Gal 3:7 (About Israel and the church)
- -Gal 3:16 (About Israel and the church)
- -Gal 3:26-29 (About Israel and the church)
- -Gal 4:21-26 (About Israel and the church)
- -Gal 4:28-29 (About Israel and the church)
- -Eph 2:20 (Old testiment prophets are not technically Old Covenant)
- -Col 3:11 (About Israel and the church)
- -Heb 4:1-10 (Denying self and Sabbath rest)
- -1Pe 1:10 (Old testiment prophets are not technically Old Covenant)
- -2Pe 3:1-2 (Old testiment prophets are not technically Old Covenant)
- -1Jn 4:3 Added a paragraph at the end of the existing note on another dangerous antichrist doctrine.
- -Rev 3:10 (About the tribulation)
- -Rev 13:17 Added one extra example of being killed: "receiving anger from another without truthful cause,"
- -1Ti 2:9 Removed the word "just".
- -1Pe 3:3 Removed the word "just".
- -Luk 7:12 Changed "Born" to "begotten".
- -Luk 8:42 Changed "only" to "only begotten".
- -1Co 11:6-7 Changed "covered" to "completely covered" according to the Greek.
- -1Co 14:34 Removed comma at the end of the verse and added a period
- -1Co 14:35 Added the missing "But", removed quotation marks and switched the period to a comma, before "let them..."
- -Heb 4:9 Changed "Sabbath rest" to "Sabbath keeping".
- -Rev 6:3 Changed "come" to "come and see".
- -Gal 5:19 Fixed missing closed bracket.