File Name: Ceasing From Sin Study Bible (.bbli)
File Submitter: askg
File Submitted: 08 Apr 2021
File Category: BiblesAuthor: ASKG
e-Sword Version: Requires 10.1+
Suggest New Tag:: Ceasing from Sin, Perfection, Study Notes, Book of Enoch
The CFS Study Bible is different than the rest of the study Bibles out there, because it contains study notes that glorify Jesus's work in destroying the works of the devil out of our lives; it proves with the scriptures that we, as followers of Jesus, can, through Jesus Christ, cease from sin as expected of us; it refutes false doctrines that condone sins that many Christians accept, such as adultery through divorce and remarriage; and, this study Bible also paints a very vivid picture of the end-times, proving that we live in the time of the antichrist right now. If you desire to cease from sin and/or be equipped in exhorting and reproving on this very subject with all authority (as Paul said to do in Titus 2:11-15), then this study Bible is for you.
- The CFS e-Sword module includes:
- The Ceasing From Sin Study Bible (a Bible with embedded study notes).*
- The Ceasing From Sin additional articles (the rest of the articles found in this Bible).*
- The Ceasing From Sin Bible (a Bible with no study notes, only the translation).
- The Ceasing From Sin study notes ( a commentary module containing the study notes alone).
- The Book of Enoch (the R. H. Charles translation, with CFS study notes).
Please note, unlike the .bblx version, this versions reference links are forced to change format for some reason. The Bible References are forced to be green instead of purple, the Concordance References are forced to be super script, and all italics are forced to be gray (so I removed all the italics from the study notes). If anyone knows how to fix these formatting issues please let me know. Thanks.
This resource gets updated monthly (Jesus willing). It is also updated here at its official site: http://tncir.wikidot...cfs-study-bible
There will not be a September update.
For the .bblx version click here.