- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 26 2016 06:50 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 31 2022 09:56 AM
- File Size: 1.5MB
- Views: 9512
- Downloads: 702
- Author: God, Manuel Vanhee, Scrivener and Stephanus.
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Restored Textus Receptus RTR 1.8 Beta
New Testament Greek Public Domain Scripture Textual Criticism
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
God, Manuel Vanhee, Scrivener and Stephanus.
God, Manuel Vanhee, Scrivener and Stephanus. Public Domain 2016-2022
Restored Textus Receptus 1.7 beta- with Strongs and parsing info (Robinson's Morphological Analysis Codes).
The Restored Textus Receptus is my attempt to restore the Original New Testament Text and is the NT source of the Restored Holy Bible 14
The was made by using electronic editions of Scrivener and Stephanus;
listing all the differences even in the same edition, finding typos, and comparing the Text with other sources and translations.
In the first from the TR based translations in the time of the Reformation using Scrivener(1894) as start for editing.
Then restarting with the Public Domain version of Stephanus 1550.
The Movable Nu is very different in the Official TRa version of theWord. And the e-Sword version lacks many suffixes in Robinson's Morphological Analysis Codes.
Then I removed de diacritics and punctuations; and made 4 versions.
1)RTR with Strongs and Morphology codes.
2)RTR with Strongs.
Then comparing the RTR only version with my previous version.
I have deal with double Strong's numbers and Morphology codes based on context and harmonisation; some of Strong's numbers are moved for example G39->G40
But unlike Robinson's sources did I not moved all forms of the verb "to be" in one Strong's number.
What's New in Version RTR 1.8 Beta (See full changelog)
- coding and "Greek only" text module added
- codes Rom 1:16 χριστου G5547 N-GSM 2Pe 1:21 ελαλησαν G2980 V-AAI-3P
- 1.8 beta Rom 1:16 N-GSM and in 2Pe 1:21 V-AAI-3P
- 1Co 14:27 G4118 A-ASN=A-ASN-S
- G2909= -C
- G2276= -C
- 1.7 omit εστιν in Rev 1:4 grammar error "the seven Spirits who(plural) is(singular)"
- 1.61 correction parsing info of oεστηκεν in RTR+m
- 1Co 4:11 V-PAS-1P=V-PAI-1P
- Luk 17:6 G4807 A-DSM=G4807 N-DSF
- 1.5 πετραιςμ -> πετραις
- Mar 6:3 ουκ=ουχ
- Rom 3:24-26->end Rom 3:25 εν τη ανοχη του θεου (in the forbearance of God).
- Joh 16:33 εξετε V-FAI-2P
- εσονται G1510 V-FDI-3P->εσονται G2071 V-FXI-3P
- ην G1510 V-IAI-3S-> ην G2258 V-IXI-3S
- Mar 4:8 deleted G1520 A-NSN
- smaller file