- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 21 2022 03:32 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 22 2023 10:49 AM
- File Size: 93.6MB
- Views: 1870
- Downloads: 805
- Author: www.Berean.Bible
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: BSBGrkINT, BSBHebINT, BSBHebGrkINT, BSBHebGrkINT+
- Suggest New Tag:: Literal
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
The Holy Bible, Berean Study Bible (Hebrew OT & Greek NT Interlinear with RAC, TVM, Strong's an Notes) 1.9
9.x - 10.x
BSBGrkINT, BSBHebINT, BSBHebGrkINT, BSBHebGrkINT+
Suggest New Tag::
PS : You need this module to have TVM informations working http://www.biblesupp...one-dictionary/
The Holy Bible, Berean Study Bible (Hebrew OT & Greek NT Interlinear with RAC, TVM, Strong's an Notes) Copyright © 2016, 2020 by Bible Hub. All Right Reserved WorldWide. Free Licensing for use in Websites, Apps, Sofware and Audio
Berean Study Bible Hebrew & Greek Interlinear and morphology dictionary
The Holy Bible, Berean Interlinear Bible, BIB Copyright ©2016 by Bible Hub All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Published by Bible Hub Pittsburgh, PA 15045 USA www.biblehub.com The BGB text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, audio, or electronic) up to two thousand (2000) verses without written permission of the publisher.
Also without requirement of written permission, you are free to make up to 200 copies of any portion of this text, or the full text itself, for personal use or free distribution in a church, ministry, or missions setting.
Notice of copyright must appear on the title page as follows:
The Holy Bible, Berean Interlinear Bible, BIB Copyright ©2016 by Bible Hub Used by Permission. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Additionally, free licensing for use of the full text in software, apps, and websites is available through the following Berean Bible websites:
www.Berean.Bible ............................... Berean Bible Homepage
www.InterlinearBible.com ................ Berean Interlinear Bible (BIB)
www.LiteralBible.com ........................ Berean Literal Bible (BLB)
www.BereanBible.com ....................... Berean Study Bible (BSB)
www.EmphasizedBible.com .............. Berean Emphasized Bible (BEB)
Please direct further permissions and licensing inquiries to us through the contact page at one of the above websites.
Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if these teachings were true. – Acts 17:11
The Berean Bible is a completely new translation of the Holy Bible, based on the best available manuscripts and sources. Each word is connected back to the Greek or Hebrew text, resulting in a transparent and honest text that can be studied for its root meanings.
The Berean Study Bible text is the result of a meticulous translation and styling process to maintain core meanings and produce an English text of high literary quality, effective for public reading, study, memorization, and evangelism.
Additionally, we believe that the Scriptures are meant to be studied and shared freely. Just as Paul encouraged the churches to pass on his letters, we are developing digital resources that will be free to access and free to share in websites, apps and software.
The Berean Bible incorporates four main components:
1. An interlinear Bible to directly follow the Greek and Hebrew texts.
2. A literal translation to take the reader to the core of the Greek and Hebrew meanings.
3. A modern English translation, effective for public reading, memorization, and evangelism.
4. An emphasized translation to bring out the full meaning and intensity of the original texts.
All sources are freely available and linked through to the original source, making the multi-tiered translation process an “open translation.” In other words, the source behind the translation is clear and available to all. The translation databases and lexical information are freely available at the Berean Bible websites. This opens the translation process even to those without extensive training in Greek and Hebrew.
The four tiers also provide study support by enhancing the expression of meaning on multiple levels. Since languages often do not translate in a one to one fashion, the multiple tiers express a fuller meaning that is able to contain both “word for word” and “thought for thought” renderings.
Berean Interlinear Bible
The interlinear gloss is a word for word, original word order rendering based on the most reliable Greek and Hebrew sources. This text also contains complete parsing tags, as well as Strong’s numbers to for easy reference to lexicons.
The following elements are included for each word of the interlinear:
1. Greek or Hebrew text
3. Morphology: Part of Speech – Person, Tense, Mood, Voice – Case, Number, Gender, Comparison
4. English Gloss
5. Strong’s Number
7. Punctuation: Both the Greek text source and, separately, the English gloss are punctuated to assist in reading and understanding.
Berean Literal Bible
The second step in the translation process was the development of a word for word English word order text with the following features:
1. Parts of speech match as closely as possible in translation from Greek to English.
2. Tense, mood, and voice of verbs are maintained as closely as possible.
3. All tags from the interlinear are maintained so that the word for word translation can be connected back to each element of the original text.
4. Gender is translated to be consistent with the original sources (This is also maintained in the Interlinear, Study, and Emphasized Bibles).
5. Pronouns that represent Deity are capitalized for clearer study of difficult passages (This format is maintained from the Interlinear through to the Study and Emphasized Bibles).
6. Sentence structure is maintained so that, in general, the flow of the longer Greek sentences is not interrupted in the translation to the literal version.
Berean Study Bible
As the interlinear and literal versions were refined, they were strenuously transformed into a smooth text in modern English. The goal was to maintain a high level of readability along with core meaning integrity.
This process involved several full rounds of editing and translating in order to develop a text with a high literary quality that does not compromise accuracy. This method ensured that as literal a text as possible would be maintained, while offering a syntax and flow that are well suited as a modern literary tool.
Quite importantly, it was required that the translation stay consistent with the core meanings of the original sources. All links and paths back through the translation process are maintained, as the Study Bible links back to each literal rendering and Greek or Hebrew root. Additionally, the Study Bible makes generous use of section headings and paragraph formatting, to meet the needs of the modern reader.
Berean Emphasized Bible
As work on the BSB progressed, the desire arose to further and more fully express the emphases, nuances, and style of the original texts.
The Berean Emphasized Bible is under construction for both the Old and New Testaments, and will be a wonderful tool for readers, students, teachers, and pastors alike. The translation is designed to bring out the full meaning, intensity, and clarity of the original Greek and Hebrew sources.
Publication and Sharing
Another significant goal of the project is to share a Bible text that is as free as possible from licensing and publishing constraints. While a copyright is necessary to ensure that there are not multiple variants of the same version, we intend to enable royalty-free publishing of digital resources and generous licensing for use in print. Since we believe that a translation must be directly connected to the Greek and Hebrew roots, the tools and data for these connections are freely available as well.
Free licensing for use of the full text in software, apps, and websites is available through one or more of the following Berean Bible websites:
www.Berean.Bible................................. Berean Bible Homepage
www.InterlinearBible.com.................. Berean Interlinear Bible (BIB)
www.LiteralBible.com.......................... Berean Literal Bible (BLB)
www.BereanBible.com......................... Berean Study Bible (BSB)
www.EmphasizedBible.com................ Berean Emphasized Bible (BEB)
Greek and Hebrew Sources
The Greek source is documented for all New Testament renderings, with the following among the major sources being considered: SBL, Nestle Aland, Byzantine, Greek Orthodox, Tischendorf, Textus Receptus, Westcott and Hort, Nestle, as well as a variety of manuscripts on which the critical texts are based.
In producing the translation, weight was given to the more reliable, earlier manuscripts and to scholarly critical texts. Significant variants between critical texts have been documented and taken into consideration for translation, along with additional manuscript evidence. Please see the Berean Bible website for full documentation of Greek and Hebrew sources.
The Berean Bible Translation Committee is comprised of members who have devoted much of their lives to sharing and translating the Scriptures. Please see the Berean Bible homepage for a full description of the translation committee and process.
We pray that this text will enable readers to connect with God’s word to study it, memorize it, share it, and proclaim it. We are inspired by the model of the early Christian church:
After this letter has been read among you, make sure that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans, and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea. – Colossians 4:16
The Scriptures belonged to the church and were meant to be examined, copied, and distributed. We hope to be able to live up to this example with all the resources we have been entrusted to pass on.
What's New in Version 1.9 (See full changelog)
- 1.1 : remove font color on english translation text
- 1.2 : add missing RAC information in Greek NT. Updated BSBGrkINT.zip, BSBHebGrkINT.zip and BSBHebINT.zip files
- 1.3 : NT cross references missing. Files BSBGrkINT.zip, BSBHebGrkINT.zip and BSBHebGrkINT.zip upadted
- 1.4 Add TVM information on file BSBHebGrkINT+.zip
- 1.5 Updated file BSBHebGrkINT+.zip : uploaded bad file in version 1.4
- 1.6 : remove font color on english translation text on BSBHebGrkINT.zip and BSBHebINT.zip files
- 1.7 Updated file BSBHebGrkINT+.zip fix bad verses in Daniel book
- 1.8 Fix some RAC error and put Headings in italic (Updated BSBGrkINT.zip, BSBHebINT.zip and BSBHebGrkINT.zip)
- 1.9 Fix Notes problem in New testament part of files BSBGrkINT.zip and BSBHebGrkINT.zip