- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Oct 16 2016 02:56 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 16 2016 03:37 PM
- File Size: 17.05MB
- Views: 5978
- Downloads: 1,284
- Author: Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: LSJU
- Suggest New Tag:: Greek, Lexicon
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Liddell and Scott Greek–English Lexicon (LSJ; unabridged); work with GRV or Greek NT INT+ updated 16 OCT 2016
Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
Source: converted from theWord file
MySword available version at: http://www.biblesupp...lsj-unabridged/
Intermediate / Abridged version for e-Sword available at: http://www.biblesupp...2-lsj-abridged/
Work in both Apple and PC e-Sword
Work with official Greek bible module: Greek NT INT+ or e-Sword modules at http://www.biblesupp...ndroid-mysword/
How to install?
- in Mac, unzip and double click the file
- in Phone / iPad move the file to the app sharing folder
- in PC copy the file to e-Sword folder
How to use the dictionary?
- In Apple device(s), you may utilize the "right-click & Define" function in e-Sword X or "long-tap & Lookup" in e-Sword HD / LT, acting on Greek lexical forms in bible module, GRVi+ or GRVii+ or Greek NT INT+
- In PC device (e-Sword v.11+), just click Greek lexical forms in bible modules, GRVi+ or GRVii+ or Greek NT INT+
Henry George Liddell
A Greek-English Lexicon (unabridged)
Revised and augmented throughout by
Sir Henry Stuart Jones with the assistance of Roderick McKenzie
Oxford Clarendon Press 1940
Imported to The Word Bible Software from the electronic text compiled for the Palm Pilot for use with the Roadlingua dictionary program by John Jackson 2008 (http://text.handheldclassics.com/). A world of thanks to the
Perseus Project, Tufts University and Gregory Crane for bringing the LSJ into the public domain.
Prepared under the supervision of
Lisa Cerrato, William Merrill, Elli Mylonas, and David Smith.
The National Science Foundation
Trustees of Tufts University, Medford, MA
Other files you may be interested in ..
30 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Google (3), marcio