- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 04 2016 04:53 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 05 2016 06:42 AM
- File Size: 6.22MB
- Views: 3236
- Downloads: 949
- Suggest New Tag:: Greek, New Testament, Lexicon, Dictionary
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Mounce New Testament Lexicon / Dictionary
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Suggest New Tag::
Greek, New Testament, Lexicon, Dictionary
The source above state that it is for free usage. Only requirement is to display the following information.
<h1>Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary</h1>
Copyright 1993 All Rights Reserved<br />
The MySword module created HERE can be lookup in three ways, Strong's numbers, GK numbers or lemma words.
[515 internal links to derivatives of lemma words added by Eliran Wong]
This module is very useful for lookup lemma words in my HEBGRK module, http://www.biblesupp...rs-interlinear/
Of course, you can use it just as a Strong's number dictionary too.
- If you set the dictionary as popup window, MySword automatically detect biblical links, which are very useful.
- For New Testament with GK numbers, advanced users can easily create "Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament" from a file available at https://github.com/l...gmiao/bibledata
- Do not ask me the bible file, for I am not sure if it is allowed to distribute it. For your information I format the verse like this, e.g. Mat 1:1,
<Q><gk>The<GKG0><X><x><q> <Q><gk>record<GKG1047><X>biblos<x><q> <Q><gk>of<GKG1161><X><x><q> <Q><gk>the<GKG0><X><x><q> <Q><gk>origin<GKG1161><X>genesis<x><q> <Q><gk>of<GKG2652><X><x><q> <Q><gk>Jesus<GKG2652><X>Iēsous<x><q> <Q><gk>Christ<GKG5986><X>Christos<x><q><Q><gk>, the<GKG0><X><x><q> <Q><gk>son<GKG5626><X>hyios<x><q> <Q><gk>of<GKG1253><X><x><q> <Q><gk>David<GKG1253><X>Dauid<x><q><Q><gk>, the<GKG0><X><x><q> <Q><gk>son<GKG5626><X>hyios<x><q> <Q><gk>of<GKG11><X><x><q> <Q><gk>Abraham<GKG11><X>Abraam<x><q><F>.<f><CM>
- This works with the dictionary here, if you put a verse rule, like:
<gk>([^\r<>]*?)<GKG([^\r<>]*?)> <a href='d-MOUNCE GKG$2' style='text-decoration: none'><font color='black'>$1</font></a>
Hope you enjoy!
Other files you may be interested in ..
27 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Google (3), djmarko53