- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 15 2012 08:02 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 16 2012 12:06 PM
- File Size: 503K
- Views: 5356
- Downloads: 1,967
- Author: G. Campbell Morgan
- e-Sword Version: 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Purposes of Incarnation
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Gospel According to John.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Gospel According to Mark.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Teaching of Christ - 1913.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Crises of the Christ.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Discipleship.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Paul's Epistle to the Romans.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Parables of the Kingdom.topx.exe
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Malachis Message to the Men of Today.topx.exe
- G. C. Morgan Commentary on 3 Gospels, Acts, and Romans
- Morgan, Campbell G - Westminster Pulpit (10 Volumes)
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Evangelism
- Morgan, G. Campbell - God's Methods with Man
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Hidden Years at Nazareth
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Life Problems
- Morgan, G. Campbell - Exposition on the Whole Bible
- Morgan, G. Campbell - All Things New
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Christ of Today
- Morgan, G.Campbell - A First Century Message to Twentieth Century Christians
- Morgan, G. Campbell - On Faith Healing
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Purpose of the Advent
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Life of the Christian
- Morgan, G. Campbell - The Practice of Prayer
e-Sword 10 Module Download:
Morgan, G. Campbell - The Parables and Metaphors of Our Lord 1.0
Biblical Studies Expository Topics Parables
G. Campbell Morgan
Copyright: This material is copyrighted by G. Campbell Morgan. All Rights Reserved. Permission to distribute granted courtesy of Michael Andrews of GCampbellMorgan.com.
63 excellent chapters on parabolic interpretation. How good is it? John MacArthur has it on his list of 850 recommended books for the expositor (and he favors modern/contemporary works...). I highly recommend this title.
From the Foreward....
These lectures were delivered to the Westminster Bible School, stenographically reported, and are printed without material alteration.
The method is that of taking each Gospel in sequence and considering the parables and parabolic illustrations therein, but not repeating the consideration, when these are repeated in other Gospels. Following the rule, Mark has only one.